The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guess the next poster

Amaranthine · 6846 · 342856

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I am an explorer! Just not the right one (again!)

Since he's veiwing the topic, my money's on lbt_cty/lover.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Yes! Another correct guess. Let's try to get this correct for as long as possible.

I say LB&T will post next. Sudo make me a sandwich.

-1- <--- # of correct guesses in a row.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Well now your at zero! You broke even.

lbt_cty/lover, come back, I made your Swiss cheese and ketchup sandwich!

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Hey-a, there! Wrong call!

I'm guessing LBT is coming next.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
No.

Me? LBT, I would like my sandwich. No Swiss cheese, though. Just turkey and tomato.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
LBT is busy making the sandwich, so I am here in the mean time :smile .
I guess Brekclub may post next.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The winng streak appears to be over.

I guess f-22 "raptor" ace will be landing to refuel any second now.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
No he's not, I forgot to build the runway. He won't be happy about that.

lbt/cty_lover, here's your TLT. You can pick the lettuce off if you want.

lbt/cty_lover

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
YAY! My sandwich. Thank you, sandwich dude!

I say someone other than me will post next. (I'm a cheater)

-1-

NOTE: that someone will be me. Now I've created a contradiction. This topic will now eat itself, just like I will eat my sandwich.

NOTE NOTE: I say LBT will post next with another sandwich.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Nope, it is me....  :blink:
But maybe lbt/cty_lover may indeed post now.

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
You got the first letter right. First three, if you count abbreviations.

WeirdRaptor, I think you'll post next!

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
(Sigh) My apologies, but I'm afraid it is only me. It seems this topic was designed to help people not to get their hopes up too high so when they get older they can handle the disappointments so much better. Since I never expect to be right here, I don't feel bad when I'm wrong every single time. If I don't expect to win, then it is automatically a win/win situation. If I don't expect to be right, when I'm wrong, I don't feel disappointed, and not feeling disappointed is a plus. But if I lower my expectations, I'm not only safe from disappointment, but the rare victory here tastes all the more sweet since it was an unexpected honor for my pleasure, not a familiarity that was being hoped for. It's like the person who buys the lottery knowing that there is a slight chance, but realizing that it is so small, he doesn't expect to win when he participates, it's just fun for him to do. Imagine his surprise when he's just doing his thing, almost certain he won't win, then gets the jackpot!

But I suppose this topic is too late to teach me this since I've kept my sights very low for most of my life. Expecting something and not getting it is always called disappointment, even if it is so small you don't notice it unless you look deep within your very being. Although I have already been through the painful training regiment of preparing for what dangers lie in wait for my heart when it longs but does not receive, this topic will be a more pleasant method to keep my resolve in order. Therefore, I make my one chance here, not truly believing I can't be right, but not expecting to be either. Will the next to speak in this domain be brekclub85? As to a victory here, I have uncertainty toward it with very good reason, although it is not absolute. We shall all bare witness to the outcome of this when it arrives. For the time being, however, I bid you all farewell.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Nope

I say LBT_ctylover is next, so I can punish him for being a cheater! o.O :DD

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Excuse my unexpected appearance. Lbt/cty_lover seems to be a very nice and honest person as much as possible. He must have just been having an unfortunate experience that day to influence his behavior in such a way. Yet no matter how good someone is, cheating must be dealt with accordingly. But as one of my 270 GOF family members, I ask that you show him mercy and let the punishment fall on me, for indeed I have gotten away with far worse and I deserve punishment far more than he. I will do whatever it is you deem necessary in exchange for letting Lbr/cty_lover go free. As for who could show up next, being as there is equal chances for everyone, I will try to pick a random name as usual, with no evidence to support it. Will Rat_lady7 return once again?