The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Guess the next poster

Amaranthine · 6846 · 321117

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
No, it's me   :DD

The Friendly Sharptooth, will you be next?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
How utterly satisfying to finally see the day when I can be a part of one of the rare, correct guesses here! I have indeed come at a time that I was invited, so my appearance here can finally be without feeling awkward. Thank you for asking me to show up. Will there be a pattern and thus have brekclub85 respond here once again?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Yup.

Will The friendly Sharptooth post next? (Either in here or the alphabet LBT RP?)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I can do both, if it would be pleasing to you. As I leave the party here, I'll join the A LBT RP  for a good time there as well. As for enabling accuracy twice in a day, I am most honored, but still ackowledge that this a rarity and will still not expect such things in the future.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Quote from: The Friendly Sharptooth,Jan 2 2009 on  03:57 PM
Lbt/cty_lover seems to be a very nice and honest person as much as possible. He must have just been having an unfortunate experience that day to influence his behavior in such a way. Yet no matter how good someone is, cheating must be dealt with accordingly. But as one of my 270 GOF family members, I ask that you show him mercy and let the punishment fall on me, for indeed I have gotten away with far worse and I deserve punishment far more than he. I will do whatever it is you deem necessary in exchange for letting Lbr/cty_lover go free. As for who could show up next, being as there is equal chances for everyone, I will try to pick a random name as usual, with no evidence to support it. Will Rat_lady7 return once again?
Are you playing along with what I said?

If not, I was totally kidding TFS. It's okay. I even put a " :DD " smiley next to what I said so others could see that I was playing around. I mean yeah, I prefer for people not to cheat in this game, but I can't control their actions. I realize that. So sorry if  anyone else thought that I was being "merciless" to LBT/cty_lover.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm really sorry! I honestly was just trying to play along with you and be funny like you were. Everyone knew you were joking and your post was so funny that I wanted to get in on your joke. So yes, I was just playing along with you, hoping to add to the fun you started. The mercy thing was just a dramatic effect I added, hoping to increase the humorous effect, since you aren't actually "merciless" in any way and don't come across to anything near it. I apologize for making you think otherwise. I tend to have issues getting my humor across. Not your fault, mine. This is an example to everyone why I often add the "I mean no offense" thing. It seems I'd better use it more frequently though. And since I forgot to make my next guess last time, so how about Rat_lady7 coming back here to forgive my foolishness?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm here, but I'm sure he forgives you.

The Friendly Sharptooth, come on down!

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Wow, I think I can change my guest appearance title to regular character today. Always feels good to prove people right. I see that F-22 (Raptor) Ace is currently here. Perhaps he will grace us with his presence? If not, that's alright, as I will welcome anyone to come next.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I am.

The Friendly Sharptooth, will it be you?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Indeed, and I must say, I am quite imressed. Throughout my life, I usually don't get invited to something more than once, for various reasons. Never have I felt more welcome before coming here. Thank you. And since his appearance in this post today has been quite high, I think I do have some reason to believe that the Sharptooth Valley author will return again. I am correct in assuming so?

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
You have reached the author of Twilight Valley, the GOF's one and only LBT war fic.

Will the GOF's fighter pilot, F-22 land?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

ingster

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://ingster.deviantart.com/

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
F-22 is involved in combat. But the Great Valley militarist is here.

But F-22 should be available shortly.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Nope!

@ TFS: It's okay, I was wondering if that was going on. I sometimes take some things too seriously myself, I just wanted to be sure that people knew I was kidding.

Alrighty, I'm guessing action's next.

Explorer

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://gatewayisland.proboards.com
Action packed exploring, if that's what you meant!

So, I call in TFS.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, I certainly find the topic that makes me feel like it's my birthday. I have returned, as you can see, which makes this a win/win situation. You welcomed me back and I made your guess to turn out correct. Kind of a teamwork thing, huh? I suppose that I might just not be quite as unpopular as I thought I was. Thanks for feeling Explorer, along with the many others who invite me here.
Hold on moment while I see who is even here to respond to this now...
Okay, so I am the only one in this section but a few people are here somewhere so I'll pick one of them.
Will Mumbling return to her pride?

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
Sorry, but after a long break from this, I have returned hahaha  :smile

brekclub? are you on the internet now?