The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

musicfreak9000

• Ruby
    • View Profile
hi

i joined because the first LBT is one of the only films i like (i hate films ad tv), the only other films i like are gorey ALMOST snuff type films, like arughest underground and brain dead (i find them funny)

as you can tell by my username in a huge music fan, i love underground stuff (mainsteam SUCKS!!!)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Hi there, welcome to the GOF! :wave  Have a fun time posting around the forums!  There are many music fans here, and you'd like the Sound Off section where we discuss music.

musicfreak9000

• Ruby
    • View Profile
thanks but my views on music my offence some people on here, i cant stand anything on the radio at all plus i was the lead screemer of a deathcore/grindcore rap group

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
We're a pretty tough bunch to offend.  We may not like it or agree with it, but that doesn't mean we are offended by it.  Just to let you know, we had another member into the deathcore metal/rap stuff and we didn't want him putting the lyrics in his signature.  As long as you don't do that we won't have any trouble at all with your music tastes.

musicfreak9000

• Ruby
    • View Profile
well consding we had a song called 'you family are dead hahaha', i think my music will offened someone

note that most of the stuff me and my band wrote were ment to be a joke and not to be taken serriosly, hell we even meet AxCx

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
Hi and welcome go GOF!

When it comes to music, I personally don't care if the music I listen to is mainstream or underground. If I like it, then I like it.

musicfreak9000

• Ruby
    • View Profile
that find by me, i just find most mainsteam talentless and cheesy, lets just say i'd love to see bisexual romance (i am bi so don't be offended) play one dream theater song

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF musicfreak9000 :)
As for offending people I reckon it is important for all parties to accept and acknowledge in their posts that there are different views on all kind of things and that one mustn't pretend the own view to be the one and only correct one with anyone else being wrong. Tastes in art and music may vary strongly, but that is no reason not to get along fine so long views do not cross certain borderlines (e.g. racism or sexism won't ever be tolerated in the GOF), and everyone shows respect for the views of others.
That being said, please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Nimrod

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.landbeforetimefreak.npage.de
Indeed. Every human has to be toleratet and accepted. No matter what he she is, or he she likes. Anyway, welcome to the forum, have a nice time :)

musicfreak9000

• Ruby
    • View Profile
thanks, i'll try my best, i just hate it when people think it takes more talent to play some panic at the disco or paramore crap than atmosphere or porupine tree

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum  musicfreak. Do you like Roleplaying at all. Because we have soome vary talented rpers here...
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

musicfreak9000

• Ruby
    • View Profile
im a furry what do you think :rolleyes:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
well, then join our roleplaying games. We have three types. striuict lbtm which is strictly lbt related, hybrids- or croosovers, which mix Lbt with others characters, and Random rolepkay well anything goes.. you can be just about any character, within reason..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Its to have you Musicfreak,  hope you got some music to pump up in this place. (kidding)

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to the forum, and I hope you'll have a nice time here.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi there! :) Welcome around here :wave

Littlefoot3897

• Spike
    • View Profile
how did Musicfreak get banned????  :blink:

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
how did Musicfreak get banned???? blink.gif

I looked through their posts and they didn't seem to make anything TOO bad.  I'm guessing whatever topic they made was so bad that the admins just deleted it.