The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dreams

buba · 13 · 2448

buba

• Ruby
    • View Profile
This morning I had Land Before Time dream.
I was thinking are here others with Land Before Time dreams?

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
Hmm, what was it about?

I've had a few, but it's hard to recall most of them.

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I don't remember half my dreams because most of them are so thrown together. But I believe I had one dream about my made up Longneck character Dash and the gang since I write fanfictions about them but I don't remember what exactly happened.

Megatoph

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://s8.invisionfree.com/AvP2000
thats odd cause the last time i had such dreams is when im in the car starring out in lala land thats about the best time i have such dreams and when im asleep i usualy dream about being a us hk fighter pilot being hit and fallinging in the great valley i dont know what all that meens but i end up waking up 6:00 in the damn mornin

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I posted this same topic in the Sequelitis section, hehe.

My LBT Dreams

All the LBT dreams I can remember I listed there :P: 2 more in another post further down

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i was flying a p-38 when i ran into trouble my left engine caught on fire and i baled out and landed in the great valley breaking my legs on impact with the ground

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Ouch...  I bet that didn't feel too comfortable.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
it did not feel comfortable at all people have done it before though

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
it did not feel comfortable at all people have done it before though
Done what, crashed planes into the Great Valley? :P:  j/k

Anywho, ok, the random comments are starting!  Time for me to go to bed, LOL. :p

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
i meant people have broken their legs after jumping from a plane on impact with the ground.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I know - it was just a joke. :P:

NewOrder

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • No Sense of Reason
I had a few dreams about lbt, strangely enough one had a plane in it, but it was a comercial one and I was flying over an island that was the great valley, at least littlefoot and the gang were there. I landed or jumped, something like that, and then I went to talk with the gang, don't know what we talked about but I had to go to the other island just next to the one we were in, they wanted to go with me, we went there, and it was a big city, with a lot of people walking around and just not caring about those 5 little dinos in the middle of the road, I can't remember the rest of the dream but it had a lot more cool stuff =p
I'm hip, I'm cool. I'm a happening fool

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I was 007 in one of my lbt dreams.(figures because i watched a 007 movie that same day.) anyway i was in the 007 car from die another day i was driving toward the great valley. then strut and ozzie appeared in my way. i swerved to avoid them. i was able to regain control of the car. i saw a raptor about to pounce on littlefoot i jumped out of the moving car and tackled the raptor and made it say uncle. after that i woke up.