The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Littlefoot1616's Q&As

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Hey guys!

Seems to be the running trend around here and since I've been outta the fray for nearly 2 weeks, thought I'd join the crowd!

Ask me anything... LBT, video games hints/tips/cheats/reviews, what British weather is REALLY like or even next week's lottery numbers! (please note: a percent of the winnings will be required for such information. Going rate is 100% of the winnings).

So fire away...

AnimeLover

• Chomper
    • View Profile

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That's not a question but thanks for your input anyway AnimeLover  :lol  :p

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, here's one question that's been eating me for a while...

Your avatar!  Where did you get it?  I love it!

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
How long have you been friends with the staff?

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Wow! 2 posts already!  :DD

Pokeplayer: My avatar is on loan from the head honcho himself! Petrie posted these up in on of the older forums (if memory serves me right). Being an avid Littlefoot fan, this was my fav of the litter. He has more so if you wanna check them out, ask Petrie. I'm pretty sure he's got a topic on them in the Fanart and Fanfic section. Might be worth a gander if you're interested  ;)

Rat_Lady: I first met Malte on the network54 LBT forum way back in 2003 and it was him who directed me to our former LBT forum. There I met our gracious leader (named Captain Arvens at the time). I was in my first year of university when I met up with these guys on the previous forum so it seemed grand to make some new online friends. So I guess, as they say, the rest is history. I moved over to the GOF in Sept '04 and here I am now!

Cheers for the Q's guys! ;)

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Any chance of running into ya if I can find a way to head to your side of the pond next summer or something?  I'm a bit jealous that you and the gang got to have such a great time this year! :p :lol

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
You bet your knitted cotton socks we can! That would be wickid to met another GOF member in the flesh! Feel privileged to have already met 4 members in real life. Every new encounter will add to the score board!

I'll be holding you to that suggestion now Action. No escape now!  :lol  ;)

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
What was your inspiration for Battle of the Sacred Essences?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

The Chronicler

• Bionicle fan of GoF
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Speaking of that fanfic, you did say that it was inspired by/a crossover/whatever of many movies, games, and other things. Do you have a list of all those things, or have you since forgotten some of them?

"I have a right to collect anything I want. It's just junk anyway."
- Berix

My first fanfiction: Quest for the Energy Stones
My unfinished and canceled second fanfiction: Quest for the Mask of Life
My currently ongoing fanfiction series: LEGO Equestria Girls

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I knew this one was coming sooner or later... :DD

Serris: To be brutally honest, I'd have to say that the initial idea for BOSE came from a dream I had. I was effectively transported into the LBT universe where I went on an adventure with Littlefoot, Cera and co. I guess that's the concept boiled down to it's simplest form. I only considered putting the idea into a fanfiction because of a poster on the network54 forum reckoned it sounded like a good plot for a story. I guess, coz of that poster that I decided to put it onto paper and then from there I was directed to FF.net (again by the same poster after he read what I had come up with to start with). I suppose, without that poster's encouragement, I never would have made BOSE...

The Chronicler: It's easy to see where I got a lot of my inspiration from, but I was careful not to rip off anything too much. Obviously, the whole "undead" bit was inspired from Resident Evil but I didn't want it to be overly incorporated. Some aspects of my inspiration are more evident than others. The "Heaven's Eternity Crystal" and the Stones of Essence are all inspired from The Legend of Zelda and the Triforce (even down to the colours used) but things like the character names were a little more subtle. Take Lieutenant Jill Fielding for example. I constructed her name using 2 names of 2 of my favourite video game protagonists. "Jill" from Jill Valentine from Resi Evil, and "Fielding" from Blaze Fielding who stars in a 90's beat 'em up called "Streets of Rage" for the Megadrive. Again, all three main members of the Red Phoenix Military squad are all named after the 3 protagonists of the first Streets of Rage game. David HUNTER, Jill FIELDING and Daniel STONE (the three SoR characters being Adam Hunter, Blaze Fielding and Axel Stone)

If you wanna a list of what I drew some inspiration from, here's a shortfall:

Legend of Zelda
Metal Gear Solid
Kingdom Hearts
Final Fantasy
Streets of Rage
Street Fighter
Ratchet & Clank
28 Days Later - film
Resident Evil
Land Before Time Movies (of course :smile)
Soul Caliber
Alien - film
The Terminator - film
Dragonball Z - animated series
Some real life experiences

There are others but for the sake of space, I'll leave it here. It would be good to know which ones readers could identify.

Thanks for your questions guys! Appreciate it greatly! ;)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I know you want a dog... What kind of dog would you like most of all? :)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
How's it going on BOSE II? Can we expect a new chapter soon? (Sorry, but I'm obsessed with checking for updates on that story, I'm so crazy about it. :smile)

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Whoa! Kinda fell behind with me quota 'o questions there! :lol

I know you want a dog... What kind of dog would you like most of all?

Good question. The breeds not majorly important for me. Just as long as I can't kick it 3 miles if it gets under me feet :p (Nah...I wouldn't do that! :smile) Seriously though, maybe a Labrador, Goldie (Golden Retriever), Bull Terrier of some sort. The breed I'm not fussed about, it's the puppy inside that counts ;)

Do you like cats?

I LOVE cats! :wub I'm pretty much cool with any creature as long as it doesn't wanna take a chunk outta me! :lol Given the choice, I'd prefer a dog as a pet but I've got nothing against cats. They're just as cool but a little too independent for my liking :D Neeeexxxttt!!

What's your favorite LBT sequel?

Can't say I have one to be fair. I like some more than others but I can't real rate one as superior to any of the others. Coz they all have their flaws. Bit of a cop out answer but that's the way it is sadly...sorwee!  :oops

How's it going on BOSE II? Can we expect a new chapter soon? (Sorry, but I'm obsessed with checking for updates on that story, I'm so crazy about it.)

I promise you I AM working on it! I know I haven't updated for a while and I'm sorry for all those waiting to see what's due to happen next. But I promise you that chapter 20 will be up soon. I'm still working on the draft but as soon as I get a chance, it will be up there! Scout's honour! :DD My main hinderance so far has been the job. I've just got off working a solid week straight coz of "staff missing in action" and other various crappy excuses that hellhole can manifest. As soon as it's up, you guys will be the first to know! Watch this space! ;)

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
You mentioned reading Twilight Valley.

(Standard question for those who read Twilight Valley): What got you interested in Twilight Valley?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
    • View Profile
What's the best recent game you've played?

For me, the best game of recent days I've played has to be Resident Evil 5. Since it's release back in March it's the only game I've constantly gone back to. I know the game inside and out, I know pretty much every treasure location, all hidden emblems and got all weapons up to max level. There's nothing more for me to do with the game besides the last few levels of Professional mode (damn you Wesker! :p) but I normally play online to help other get through the game now. Consider me a "hired gun" for Resi 5. So if ya need help, just look me up! ;)

You mentioned reading Twilight Valley.

(Standard question for those who read Twilight Valley): What got you interested in Twilight Valley?

It was an interesting concept. I'll admit I haven't read much of it lately coz of work obligations (hence why I haven't worked on my own story much) but I like the idea you have for it. Plus the writing style is unique. I can pretty much invision all that is happening as it's described. Kudos to you on that one Serris ;)

Cheers for the Q's guys...any more for anymore?

jedi472

• Jedi Knight
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Have you ever played Knights of the Old Republic? And, on a random side note, what is your favorite kind of sandwich?