The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Silent Hill games

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
You don't like the otherworld in Shattered Memories do you Belmont? I think I have heard you mention it on your forum and through e-mails, you never know it might shock you. It maybe a cool change, But I love the whole costume change of characters in it. What do you think?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
personally I think the otherworld change in Shattered Memories is the only thing I don't like about it,everything else is great - minus turning Dahlia into a hooker.

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
That was an interesting change lol, I like the one where she has brown hair. I wonder if Alessa will be in the game?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well,after pushing the release date for Silent Hill SM twice,Konami has finally released it and indeed its a great game.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I've just recently purchased the original Silent Hill on the Playstation 3. I haven't gotten too far in the game yet; just at the Alternate Hospital. The game is, so far, not as scary as I thought it would be, but it is more puzzle-driven than I thought. I originally intended to play the game without using a walkthrough, but I've had to resort to it several times when I got stuck or overlooked an item.

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
I've heard a lot about the Silent Hill series yet, as an avid gamer, I've never really dabbled in it much. I've played a demo or two way back when it was out for PS1 but aside from that I haven't really played them to any great extent. I guess, at that time, it was a toss up between Resi Evil OR Silent Hill and I stuck with Resi. Shattered Memories is due out (or might have come out by now) for Wii I think so might give that a go and see what I've been missing out on. It's a remake of the original Silent Hill (so I've heard but I've yet to confirm that myself yet).

corpsebride5988

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I like Resident Evil also, I love the games with Leon Scott Kennedy. He is soooooo AWESOME!!!!! RE2 was a sweet game, with lame graphics but RE4 for gamecube was awesome. I also loved the RE Degeneration CG movie, my fave character is of course Leon lol. That is a given :).

What if they made a SH computer CG movie of Silent Hill, I wonder how cool that would be. I would soo watch it. Oh Belmont you said that you have played Shattered Memories, does it have Alessa Gillespie? I hope it wouldn't be a remake of SH1 without her. I also can't help but wonder if Pyramid Head is on the game. It stinks that Shattered Memories isn't out on PS2 yet, it won't be out til January 12th I think.

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sadly, she isn't and neither is PH but its still a great game, and I like the fact that James appears in the UFO ending, not to mention I just beat the original SH on the PSP (I managed to get the good+ ending) I swear that was one of the best video game endings ever.