The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Car accident

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Guess it'll just take time.   Hope you can keep us up to date here.  Good luck again.

NeptuneNavigator2001

• Timeless Wanderer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Trust in love, and never give up...
    • View Profile
Yes. keeping us all informed would be a good idea.
"And the Most High said unto Moses, Ahayah-Asher-Ahayah.  And he said, Thus shalt thou say to the children of Israel, Ahayah hath sent me unto you...  This is my name forever, and this is my memorial unto all generations."

1953-2011...  One day, mother, I shall see you again...

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
That is to be expected.  Accidents cause the body to go into a sympathetic response, and the sense of pain becomes restricted.  Once the body has gone through the parasympathetic response is when pain is to be felt.  I was told this after my car wreck.  Thankfully, I only walked away with bruising.  

I forgot to mention this yesterday, but three other interns and myself (I was not driving) almost smashed into a bison yesterday evening :o.  A Ford Focus (the government vehicle) hitting a bison head-on at 60 MPH would've been very bad for both parties :crazy.  That would've been bad, two GOF wrecks in one day :neutral.

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 I read about the accident and it was great that I was able to talk to you in MSN. I am happy that you are doing fine and let's hope that not you or Jana will need any more treatments.

Noname

• The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://z6.invisionfree.com/Fantasy_RP_Board/index.php?act=idx
Well, I guess the only thing for me to say is, I hope no complications develop later.  :blink:

It seems like all is well, though.

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Man, that's horrible.  :blink:

Like Noname says, I hope no other problems spring up later. I hope you and your family gets better soon Kacie.