The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

And welcome to QuestionMania!!!

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Whats up, homeskillet?

I do not have an IQ of 300 but I do have infinite knowledge about silliness.

But on the serious side I have good amount of knowledge on technical stuff, nutrition, cartoons, and art as well!

...Or you can just ask me something. Don't rely on jeeves...

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I don't recognize your avatar image...what is it of?  Reminded me of Dick Tracy.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
You mean the character with the yellow hat and suit? Naw. Unlike dick, this character is an antagonist in my comic books. His name is Bhost the Ghastly. He is a resident of a planet called Supearth and resides on a continent named darkness island. He is as cool as a cucumber and as calm the wind. But inside he is a relentless, cynical, and  a somewhat greedy ghastlinian. He possesses multiple abilities that involve intimidation, manipulation, and even parasite-like maneuvers. He has a huge hatred for Tinker and Pinker, who are the protagonists by the way.

Interesting avatar, huh?    

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Your avatar actually reminds me of "NegaDuck" from "Darkwing Duck". :p Mostly because of the hat.

Anyway...

HAPPYHOLIDAYS!

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Rat_lady7,Dec 25 2010 on  10:54 AM
Your avatar actually reminds me of "NegaDuck" from "Darkwing Duck". :p Mostly because of the hat.

HAPPYHOLIDAYS!
Now that you mention it, my avatar does have a little influence to Negaduck.
Everything else was created from the top of my head, though.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Can switching to Geico really safe you 15% or more on car insurance?

Did the little piggy cry "weeweewee" all the way home?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F_G2zp-opg

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Your avatar also reminds me kinda of Carmen Sandiego.

How many comic books have you written, and what are they about?

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Throughout high school I've drawn and writen about 3 comic books. These comic books were called Tinker & Pinker. It starts out with Tinker the Penguin and Pinker the no-bodied pig chillin' on a continent called Cryarctica. To make a long story short, Drek, the dictator of Cryarctica tried to regain his throne as emperor penguin by creating a robot that was much smarter than him named B.Zin but the robot decides to make its own plans and steal the delicious and oh so nutritious purple berry tree. It also decides to teleport to other continents to steal other fabled items for its own purposes. Tinker & Pinker secretly and Reluctantly left their family and friends and followed B.Zin into the teleporter before it disappears and stop B.Zins' plans. Along the way, Tinker and Pinker meets new allys and goes into many adventures on other continents. But this pencil-drawn comic book is a few years old so I plan on redrawing and coloring it. Possibly rewrite it.

My latest web comic book I'm workin' on right now is called Flare & Dizzy. But I'm going to make a topic about my latest comic soon and keep people updated.