The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Flapper the Pteranodon (so cute!)

Jrd89 · 10 · 1937

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey guys....I was watching jitterydragon's youtube poop "Petrie has a nervous breakdown" and discovered another cute, cuddly, adorable little pteranodon I didn't even know about before... Heck I didn't even KNOW about the late 80's cartoon series "Dink.." until a couple days ago."  :DD

It's Flapper from "Dink the little Dinosaur" (I know there's another thread here discussing "Dink TLD") but I just wanted to tell you that I discovered another cute little pteranodon like Petrie...

Flapper is so cute, adorable, and cuddly.. (I also discovered that he speaks with a lisp like Sylvester the cat from Looney Tunes) :)

Here's a link to a little pic of Flapper
http://www.behindthevoiceactors.com/_img/c.../char_27292.jpg

I really like him! He's so cute, funny, and adorable..just like Petrie! :D I love Flapper!

Tell me what do you think of Flapper? (give me your opinion on him) I really like him! He looks so cute, adorable, cuddly, and funny, too.  :yes

(I never knew about the series Dink the Little Dinosaur first-hand.....because I was born in 1989...I was too young to remember)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Yeah, he is pretty cute. Excellent find, my friend. :yes
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Since you have little to no knowledge of Dink, the Little Dinosaur, let me help you with this little playlist of mine that has EVERY episode on it. ;)

Dink, the Little Dinosaur

Trust me, you'll love it! :)

trulyfantasticme

• Petra (He/They)
  • Member+
  • Ducky
  • Very Important Rock
    • View Profile
Tyranno...nice.  ;)  :exactly

Funny...I was thinking about naming one of my t-rex's Tyranno, but I thought it would sound too close to Pterano.  :lol
Petra is a variant of the Greek name "Petros" meaning "strong" or "rock." Andi is a variant of the Greek name "Andy" meaning "masculine" or "brave." Therefore, I am tremendously brave and strong! :lol

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I knew of that little bloke before I heard of Petrie. :smile

Jrd89

• Petrie
    • View Profile
When I watched this video "The search-Part 1" where he's bored and jokes around with the other dinosaurs... until things get very serious when he lost Shyler in the burning brush...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7QXbx86BIo

I TOTALLY fell in love with him! Flapper is so cute, adorable, and funny! He's got a neck ring, He even has blue eyes just like ME!  :D I love those shiny, cute eyes of his.

*sighhh* I wish I was able to make a cute, adorable Pteranodon like Flapper.... I LOVE Flapper's cute, adorable appearance...and his funny personality!  :D (As allicloud already knows...I want to learn about/ get into traditional animation in the future....

:( *sighh* Why couldn't I come up with Flapper... WHY??!! It's ok....he was on tv in 1989-1990 when I was only a baby/little toddler.. There's nothing I can do or change about that...

But on the good side....I can practice drawing Flapper all I want to... ;)  But I can't "sell" him as my own character....because then i'd be copying and violating copyright laws...

But I would love to (in the future) make a cute, adorable little pteranodon that looks kinda like Flapper (God... I LOVE his appearance...Flapper is so CUTE!)..who's adorable, fun, and lovable!  :D

What a WONDERFUL discovery it was for me to find Flapper and learn about "Dink the Little Dinosaur".... I didn't even KNOW about that series even existing until a couple weeks ago.

Go Flapper! :) You are one funny, cute, adorable little pteranodon!  :yes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I7QXbx86BIo

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I just started watching the show myself. Flapper is a funny little pterosaur  :lol:

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Yeah, I really like his character. I've only seen a few of the episodes so far. I'll need to set some time aside sometime to watch the whole series.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Compsognathus

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
I like Flapper, he is very amusing, vigorous character, and he is a good friend to the Dink's gang. He is somehow blowhard, and reckless, but not in evil way. My favorite moment was episode "search", when he plays practical jokes in too much reckless way, and when Shyler is in danger, no one believes him, due to all of his recent jokes, and at the end of the episode learns, that he should be more moderate with his pranks.