The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 4

Nick22 · 606 · 57473

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on August 07, 2023, 01:46:13 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on August 07, 2023, 01:46:13 PM
Don't worry f-22, you're more than up to the task from what I've seen RPing with you :D I didn't have any idea who any of the characters were back when I was in this RP, and it didn't bother me none, I just threw myself into whatever storyline I found most interesting
Well i'll need to think of which character or characters i'll be using. Though i think i'm getting close to a decision.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we accept all characters f-22. just jump in and have fun, and we'll work wi6tth you. if theres any world  you want to bring in or specific characters you want to bring in, then do so.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
nice post gungrave.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Reppin' my town; when you see me you know everything's black and yellow.
  • Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Thank you. By the way, I wanted to bring in a new antagonist/big bad after IC4 concludes. But before that, a question. IC4 is about tracking down an intergalactic fugitive, right? I'm browsing through the last few pages and it seems to be more slice of life focused at the moment. Has the overarching plot of IC4 changed at all?
T h e   Y e l l o w    M e n a c e

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no the overarching plot hasnt changed. the  hunt for chong is ongoing.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Ah. I see. Well, I appreciate the compliment and I'll be looking forward to helping to build this RP.

C H A R A C T E R S

Life. It's easier when one spends less time obsessing over the problem and more time focusing on their solutions.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
Re: LBT || I'm aware of the tvtropes link. I think that's how I found you guys (again) after your forum going dark for several years and me not being able to find y'all. I'm an old man so I might be misremembering. Ninja edit, but are you the one adding to the tropes page?

I think I created it, but I only added like a half-dozen tropes or so, other authors like Serris, MrDrake and nick22 stepped in and fleshed it out after that. Honestly I didn't play in IC very long and I didn't know the plot even when I did, I just like making trope pages for things, haha

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on August 09, 2023, 08:28:17 PM
Quote from: aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) on August 09, 2023, 08:28:17 PM
Re: LBT || I'm aware of the tvtropes link. I think that's how I found you guys (again) after your forum going dark for several years and me not being able to find y'all. I'm an old man so I might be misremembering. Ninja edit, but are you the one adding to the tropes page?

I think I created it, but I only added like a half-dozen tropes or so, other authors like Serris, MrDrake and nick22 stepped in and fleshed it out after that. Honestly I didn't play in IC very long and I didn't know the plot even when I did, I just like making trope pages for things, haha
Based troper. I'll have to add my own into the mix, provided I stick around long enough to matter.

C H A R A C T E R S

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
we accept all characters f-22. just jump in and have fun, and we'll work wi6tth you. if theres any world  you want to bring in or specific characters you want to bring in, then do so.
not sure which world to bring the character in. Though for those who have read my Darwin's Soldiers story you may recognize the name of the character i'll probably be bringing in.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace on August 09, 2023, 11:01:07 PM
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace on August 09, 2023, 11:01:07 PM
not sure which world to bring the character in. Though for those who have read my Darwin's Soldiers story you may recognize the name of the character i'll probably be bringing in.
just bring them onto the Spire, the ship that most of the characters are on, as a starting point. then you can decoide where to go afterwards.  there are two worlds we have characters ion currently- Pottermore and myaardi. serris is writing the myaardi arc, i'm handling the pottermore one.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
That's why I went with Pottermore. You seem more capable handling the driver's seat of a roleplay arc.

C H A R A C T E R S

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
serris is a very good rper, hes just busy atm with work. real life happens, and all that.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
That isn't what I meant, Mr. Morrell.

C H A R A C T E R S

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
fair enough.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
let me know f-22 when you are ready to jump in.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay. think I'm ready. will get the post up after this one

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
great to hear f-22. Welcome to the rp.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Nick, you might have to let me know when it's my turn to post. I see different names that kind of dip in and out of regular activity, and I don't want to step on any toes.

C H A R A C T E R S

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
no worries. just post as you like, and i'll keep everyone on the same page. you can post now.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Gungrave

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Solutions Oriented
    • View Profile
Are you SURE? I don't wanna hear "hey man wtf" when I get them posts up!

Your formatting is something I'm not used to, so if I miss character dialogue or seem to be confused sometimes, that's why. It's not me godmodding or pretending to ignore some of your characters. I just have to spend a bit to parse and see who's talking to whom about what.

C H A R A C T E R S