The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Land Before Time Ali's return

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I will only  use this for announcements on updates on my fanfic. you will all enjoy it!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll get back to working on my fanfic now. later!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Does anyone want to read my edited chapters 1 and 2? they're in the this fourm. Just look in the fanfictions part.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Chapter 8 is comming along pretty well.  Added a character that you never see the face of.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just started on chapter 9! In all my story will have 15 chapters.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
(Here is chapter 3.)(Chatper 4 I will post later.)
Meanwhile. "I will soon take control of the valley," said havanaman to himself.  Cera listening in the bushes says to herself I must tell the others. "Oh you aren't going anywhere," said serria. "What are doing here," asked cera. "Doing havanamans work as he ordered," said rinkus throwing a rock at close proximinty. "Good good you have done well," said havanaman. "Thank you," replied rinkus and serria. Meanwhile. "We're finally here," said kid.  "Alright now this is where we part," said kid. "Well my comrades lets get outta here," said frank. Frank. yes bron what is it?  I just want to thank you for helping us out back there. Well right place right time eh? Yea. Well lets go we've got a few till we get back. "Oh yea we're gonna have to stop by that island on our way back," said frank walking away from the valley. "Yea it's been a while since we've been there," said kid. Back at the valley.  Where's cera? "I dunno ali," replied littlefoot.  Well let's look for her. right. yep yep yep. Uh huh. Me comming. So they go looking for her. Meanwhile. We have to spread the word that havanaman is still alive.  "With pops smith charles and joe working on that we should be fine," said frank.  "I have to agree with you," replied kid.  Well lets head for the island. right!  3 days later. "How are we gonna get across frank," asked kid.  "I dunno," replied frank.  At that moment a swimming longneck surfaced. "Well I'll be... hey elsi," said frank.  "Well frank, kid it's good to see you again," replied elsi.  "likewise," replied kid.  can you get us across?  Sure. They hop on elsi' back and she carries them across. "Thanks elsi I owe you one," said frank. "No you don't," replied elsi.  Well lets find our old friends. Hears roaring in distance. "I beleive we found them," said kid.  Well let's follow that roaring.  They come to a clearing to see chompers parents. "Hello again," said frank and kid. "I know I've heard those voices before," said chompers parents to eachother. They turn around. Frank kid you old rascals get over here. They begin to catch up.  A while later chomper comes home and sees frank and kid talking to his parents. "Hello my name is chomper what's your name," asked chomper.  "Frank is my name this is my collage kid," responded frank.  "Our friends are rounding up what's left of the old gang," said kid."Why," asked chompers mom. We have confirmed havanaman is still alive. "Great lets just hope that they can do it," said chompers dad.  Yes but finding them will be diffcult, but it must be done.  "I wonder where vlinger lives," pondered kid. "Well it'll take time and time is something we might not have," said frank. "Havanaman already has a large force of sharpteeth," replied kid.  "Well the big question is how do we get you off the island," asked frank.  "Kid chomper and myself can ride on elsi," said frank. "We'll have to find a way to get us off," said chompers dad.  "Why don't we just use a few large trees as a raft that elsi can tow across," asked kid.  "That's a execellent idea kid we'll do that," said frank.  "Who's havanaman," asked chomper.  (That's Chapter 3!) (What do you think?)

Ratiasu

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sorry for this being a rather late reply, but judging your story by chapter three...you don't have talent. It's practically a play rather then a story - there's no description, no thoughts, just simple dialogue and actions. I suggest reading this, because while it's a tutorial on how to write PokÈmon fanfictions, in most parts it is a guide that applies to all.