The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hi, I'm new.

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Hi guys, I'm new on this site. My name's Toby, I'm 15 and, seemingly like many people on here, I have Asperger's Syndrome.
What can I say, but I love LBT! Even though I'm from the UK and getting LBT material is hard to come by, I can still get my hands on some of it.  ;)
So, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and thanks to FlipperBoidSkua who introduced me to this site!  :wave

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome Toby! Make yourself feel at home.   :)

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hola!! welcome to the site, hope you enjoy your time here. :DD
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi Toby, welcome to the Gang of Five! :) Nice to see a new UK member ^^

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum.  I'm sure you'll enjoy your time here.  Any favorite movies or characters or hobbies you would like to discuss on here?

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Sure!
The rainbow faces: Now, I'm sure many of you were irritated by their alien exodus, myself included. But they are actually some of my favourite characters. Due to the way they were speaking, they could have easily been terrestrial creatures, but were a hyperintelligent higher species dreaming on space exploration. The way they talked about 'Beyond the Mysterious Beyond' seemed more to me that they were dreaming of living there rather than they actually did.
In my mind, they are, in a sense, hyperintelligent dinosauroids as supposed to aliens.
Of course, their extreme intelligence and resourcefulness can be useful, but what if there was an EVIL rainbow face with sinister intentions? Something to think about...

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
A nice welcome from me,too :)
Inactive, probably forever.

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Hey, welcome to the forums! I'm pleased to see a member from England myself. Feel free to have fun on here, cause I sure am doing so!  :DD

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the Gof, Dosu2Dinner! Hope you enjoy your stay!

I'm happy to see you like the rainbowfaces, they're some of my favorite characters in the series too. I liked how they were so mysterious, and yet strangely helpful at the same time, and how they acted like they new more than they were letting on.

I see your already starting some interesting discussions for the movies. That's always welcome. Even some of Bruton's overanalizing things to hell would be welcome right now.  :lol
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

FlipperBoidSkua

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1125195/Flipper_Boid_Skua
Sorry I couldn't arrive sooner; life's been pretty hectic!

Yayz!!! You've joined and you've made yourself comfortable, I see!! I do hope you find this site as enjoyable as I do!! Welcome to the team, buddy!! *hugs*

Dosu2Dinner

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: FlipperBoidSkua,Jan 9 2013 on  12:01 PM
Sorry I couldn't arrive sooner; life's been pretty hectic!

Yayz!!! You've joined and you've made yourself comfortable, I see!! I do hope you find this site as enjoyable as I do!! Welcome to the team, buddy!! *hugs*
*hugs back*
Thanks! I'm sure I will!  :smile  :smile  :lol:

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey a new member! I'm really happy your here to join our community. I really hope you can stay with us since some members come and then sadly go. :cry But I have hopes you will stay! So yeah welcome to the forums and have fun posting! :DD

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Jan 7 2013 on  06:21 AM
Hi guys, I'm new on this site. My name's Toby, I'm 15 and, seemingly like many people on here, I have Asperger's Syndrome.
Yep, I'm one of those fellow Aspies. Welcome to the GOF! :D

So, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and thanks to FlipperBoidSkua who introduced me to this site!  :wave
Ah, you be a friend of Spazzy Sparky! :DD Be careful, her spazziness is contagious! :p (Seriously, though, she's a great person to know.)

The rainbow faces: Now, I'm sure many of you were irritated by their alien exodus, myself included. But they are actually some of my favourite characters. Due to the way they were speaking, they could have easily been terrestrial creatures, but were a hyperintelligent higher species dreaming on space exploration. The way they talked about 'Beyond the Mysterious Beyond' seemed more to me that they were dreaming of living there rather than they actually did.
In my mind, they are, in a sense, hyperintelligent dinosauroids as supposed to aliens.
Yeah, I tend to think of the rainbow faces as actual dinosaurs rather than aliens, too.

Awesome to see that you're already making so many thought-provoking posts on the forum! Hope you stick around! :smile

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

littlefootftw

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hey toby! Im new to id rather not share my name but im 12 and im a boy and live in the uk (i know wat u mean about getting mater
ial) i also have asperges! :DD . Ive also got a great idea, some one should start a land before time minecraft server!

LoyfeCycleProtector

• Petrie
    • View Profile
How do you do, Toby? 20 years old, also has aspergers. Welcome to the community!

littlefootftw

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dosu2Dinner,Jan 7 2013 on  06:21 AM
What can I say, but I love LBT! Even though I'm from the UK and getting LBT material is hard to come by, I can still get my hands on some of it.  ;)
So, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all, and thanks to FlipperBoidSkua who introduced me to this site!  :wave
I live in uk to ive found a vid on utube that links to the download of lots of the lbt tv shows! :D

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Hey there Dosu2Dinner! :wave

Welcome to the Gang of Five Forum! A fellow Brit eh? Glad to have you on board matey! Looks like you've already had a roam around so with any luck, I'll cya on there!

TTFN! ;)

Littlefoot1616 :D