The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The Gang of Five Trivia Game

Petrie. · 99 · 9441

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Tim are you bashful or did this slip your mind?  :P:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Alrighty new question. :p  I got to stop being so picky.

In which month out of the year, has the GOF been the most active (in general terms)?

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Heh, wasn't quite what I had in mind, but I like that response. :)  Yeah, that fits.

You want to pose a new question?

Weather_lord_7

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hahaha, must these questions be this easy?

Nick22
Threehorn
Petrie
Malte279
action9000
Cyberlizard
F-14 Ace
Littlefoot Fan
Mirumoto_Kenjiro
landbeforetimelover

There was a nice little button on the bottom that told me this.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
I can make harder ones you know. :p  Why don't you try and make one?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
A simple question you won't be able to find the answer to by the click of a single button: who has the most signature awards here?

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
I'm going to assume you meant Malte279. And, yes, it is him. 10 awards, if I'm not mistaken. If I have somehow messed this up, then you're more than welcome to correct me. You can search the members to disprove me if you wish, but I think Malte owns in this case.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Since Manny wants a hard question:

Name a former mod/admin (there's only two).

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
You just knew I wouldn't be able to answer that question. I've been around for about a month, so a question like that is outta my league. :p Here are a few good guesses I can come up with:

Adam (technically, "he's" still an admin, but I don't see him posting anymore. I wonder where he went...)
Arvenes
Cheapachu
Threehorn (don't ask why)

If I didn't get it, then this question best be left up to the senior members here. :yes

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Tails_155,Aug 15 2007 on  09:54 PM
Adam and Cheapachu are Petrie :p read back
My post hinted at that. I'm aware of this.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Its not a trick question and no matter when you joined if you do your RESEARCH you can find an answer. ;) ;) (hint hint)

Adam is me.  Arvens was the name I had on the main account until I just made it my real name to avert confusion.  Cheapachu is my test account (when checking how things affect ordinary members).  Threehorn has never been a mod/admin.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
You're making me feel like a five year old. :P: I've known for awhile that you've ran around with a few different accounts. It's not new news. ;)

And, to answer the trivia: You're question threw me off because of the admin part in it, but I've been aware of the fact that action9000 was a former moderator, and after doing some research, I discovered that Nick22 was also a former moderator, correct?

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
You're making me feel like a five year old. I've known for awhile that you've ran around with a few different accounts. It's not new news.

For someone who joined last month, it is.

The question isn't clear enough; I meant former mod/admin as in the fact they no longer are a staff member, so your answer is obviously incorrect.  I even went and read a few things, and yes, you definitely can find the answer somewhere on this board.

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Any ideas?  I don't believe this is a new question either.

Manny Cav

• Cera
    • View Profile
Do you mean someone who got their powers stripped or was banned while being a moderator or administrator? And what do you mean by "not a new question"? Because the only question I noticed that was similar to this one was the first one where the answers were action9000 and Nick22.