The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

favorite movie villian and hero

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
here you say what your favorite movie hero and villian are.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Does it have to be just one hero and just one villain?

All-Time Favorite Movie Hero: Samwise Gamgee from last of the "Lord of the Rings" movies, "The Return of the King". No question about it.

Runner-Ups: Dirty Harry from, well..."Dirty Harry", John McClane form the "Die hard" movies, Jack from "Legend", Prince Ashitaka from "Princess Mononoke/Mononoke hime", Aragorn from the "Lord of the Rings" movies, and Will Turner from "Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest".

All-Time Favorite Movie Villain: Alec Trevelyan/Agent 006/Janus from the first James Bond movie of the 1990s: "Goldeneye".

Runner-Ups: Blofeld from several James Bond movies, Darth Vader (do I really need to tell anyone what films he's from?), The Lord of Darkness from "Legend", Capt. Barbossa from "Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl", Hans Gruber from the first "Die Hard" movie, and Jafar from "Aladdin".
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
my favorite heros are james bond and luke skywalker.  my favorite vilians are jaws (from the james bond serries) D.r. No the sharpteeth from lbt3 and darth vader. (it can be more than one villian.)