The Land Before Time > Fan Voice Overs

[VO] Voice-over Main Discussion Topic

(1/36) > >>

Ducky123:
I finally decided to post an idea for a project I had in mind for quite some time now.

Well, the idea is to voice the characters of TLBT. This means:
- picking a movie to do the project(I'd like to start with the Original :))
- cast members( who will voice which character?), that'd mean the members who are interested in this project would have to send me some lines of all needed characters( I/we would choose the lines, e.g. Littlefoot's Mother: "Let your heart guide you..."). The recordings of your voices would be posted here so that everyone can help me to decide who is the best choice for a certain character( e.g. I wouldn't be a good choice for Ducky, I guess :P:).
- After all 'voice actors' had been casted, those voice actors have to record all lines of their character( I think this is the easiest way, isn't it? A live recording very likely won't work after all  :confused ) and send it to me or post it here so that I can complete the project...

There is a problem[/u][/b] though... Neither do I have the knowledge and the skills nor the programs to do the project... I hope someone can declair his/her willingness to do this   :exactly We need someone who is able to replace the original voices of the voice actors by our recordings of our voices.

I hope this will work, I really think it would strengthen the community :yes

So what do you guys think? :)

EDIT: Iris(Mumbling)will do the computer stuff I'm not able to do :)

Feel free to send any auditions to Mumbling through Discord or by email via thelionqueen@live.nl

Here's the script: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1n9Lb5eAjHI7sSLEoIWH3ck69h4fDFeP_WMIwS1WZ6BA/edit

Edit: Just updated all the information - Mumbling

Path Light:
I think it is fine.

Mumbling:
This could work. We had an audio book project for a while, that didn't work out so well. We could make it work with the first movie (I have all the editing skills necessary). The problem being however that there are a lot of lines. Perhaps starting with a shorter story, such as one of the tv series, would be easier to accomplish.

Kor:
Or if you don't want to try to tackle a whole episode maybe a short scene, from a movie or tv episode so everyone involved will know what it's like and what's involved in doing this sort of thing.

Ducky123:

--- Quote ---This could work. We had an audio book project for a while, that didn't work out so well. We could make it work with the first movie (I have all the editing skills necessary). The problem being however that there are a lot of lines. Perhaps starting with a shorter story, such as one of the tv series, would be easier to accomplish.
--- End quote ---

--- Quote ---Or if you don't want to try to tackle a whole episode maybe a short scene, from a movie or tv episode so everyone involved will know what it's like and what's involved in doing this sort of thing.
--- End quote ---
So you would do the editing, Iris? Biggest problem fixed, yep, yep, yep :)
I agree that we should start with something shorter than the original. Refering to Kor's idea I suggest to use the original but to do scene after scene, not necessarily chronological. We could start with a scene like the scene where Littlefoot, Ducky, Petrie and Spike managed to get food together while Cera didn't manage to get food until Littlefoot helps Cera... I think this scene is interesting to start with since we'd have the main cast( the Gang) in it so we can choose the voice actors for the most important characters first :yes

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version