The Land Before Time > Fan Voice Overs

[VO2] Announcement: The Next Voice-Over Project Is...

(1/7) > >>

Mumbling:

The Land Before Time VII: The Stone of Cold Fire
@DiddyKF1 and I were discussing the next voice-over project yesterday. We agreed that doing another full-length film would be more work, but also more fun. So that's what we went for! He will be taking care of the sound and video editing this time around, while I will be managing the project here on the forum. This topic will be the general discussion topic. Anything goes here!

This film features a lot more characters than the original. It also features SONGS! We might have to do some singing projects along the way to get these songs dubbed as well - so keep an eye out for those  ;)Cera Still deciding on that.

This time around we do not have to make a transcript, since the Internet already did this for us. Please find the script here. You can easily filter on your character's lines if you wanted to.

Topic links:
Character status
Auditions
How to record your voice

Auditions and final recordings can be sent to Diddy! You can use wetransfer or attach it to your email if it is not too big. The address is diddykongf1@gmail.com

Mumbling:
Pinging all the other previous voice actors:
@DarkWolf91 @Belmont2500 @StrutEggStealer @aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)
@aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato) @OwlsCantRead  @Littlefoot1616

Littlefoot1616:
Awesome! Yep I'm all for it!
Let's get another LBT VO project on the way!  :ChomperAmused

Sneak:
^^
I loved re-voicing of original movie.

can't wait for results!!!

Flathead770:
I suppose since I got pestered hard to join in on the last one it might be a good chance to jump in on this one.

Already sent in a submission for the male Rainbowface. Might try and tackle a Pterano audition as well if I have the courage  :rainbowThinking

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version