The Land Before Time > Land Before Time TV Series (2007)

The Music Of The TV Series

(1/5) > >>

LittleDas75:
I am going to be honest besides the main theme the music in this show is not very good and I imagine I am not the only one who thinks this way.

StardustSoldier:
I largely agree. I did enjoy a few of the songs, but others not so much. Especially the songs that kept getting repeated. But the main theme at least, and the background score, is pretty good.

LittleDas75:
The background score for me is very meh. My biggest problem with the background music is that it all sounds the same to me. Also when there's a peaceful scene the score is way too dramatic for me. Why couldn't they hire Michael Tavera to do the score for the series?

LittleDas75:
Also the fact that they re-used instrumentals from songs in the movies for most of the songs in this series is very lazy.

Sneak:
Can't agree more. Even simple usual background music did always cut my ears in the most of moments. :/
And since I always didn't like songs in LBT movies (as well as in other cartoons - I just don't like unnecessary singings!!!) very much, the fact that there's 2 songs in each single 20-minute episodes... It was almost torture for me.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version