The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Batman: Arkham Origins

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i6AoJB54Y2o  I want this game!  NOW!

Sadly, Kevin Conroy and Mark Hamill won't be reprising their roles in this game but I don't really care.  This game looks awesome.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i'm definitely getting the game. and theres going to be a sequel to City, so we know batman survived the events of City.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Looks like it could be interesting.  While my pc can't play this, or previous games. I may watch a let's play of it so I'll know if I want to buy it later when I do eventually assemble a pc that can play newer pc games.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
If it get's good reviews Not sure if I'd get the game since not a huge comic book fan. And or games based off of comic books and movies.

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Jul 3 2013 on  09:08 PM
If it get's good reviews Not sure if I'd get the game since not a huge comic book fan. And or games based off of comic books and movies.
I consider Arkham City to be one of the finest games I've ever played in terms of story, characters, and atmosphere.  I'm not a comic geek at all but I'm definitely hyped about this game.

On a side note, I've heard that this game includes all of Gotham City, not just a small portion of the city.  I'm hoping this game will include vehicles.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've seen the game and it did look like a wonderful game. And I'm sure the game play was done very well. So maybe I will get it done day. And that is great That they're adding the whole City Of New York in the game. Witch gives you more places to explore and so on.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Makes it sound like a very large game indeed.  I wonder if they'll have side stuff to do for those who want to explore.

bushwacked

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/Bushwackedboy?feature=mhee
Arkham Asylum and City were great games. Normally I'm not a big fan of Batman, but they managed to swing me over. If this keeps the same mood and atmosphere, I'll buy it for sure, and from the gameplay it looks like they have. Plus, its got Deathstroke.