The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

CONFIRMED: Xbox one, used games fee, system DRM

Phantom

• Spike
    • View Profile
Oh hey! I was actually watching a Xbone video when I saw this topic. Yep, it's bad.

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I would bet that they, and maybe even Sony, would patch the DRM system in at a later date, when people have already bought the consoles.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I hope the Xbox One still fails even after the changes to the console. The whole way the company acted up to this point sickens me. I hope Microsoft louses a lot of money out of this and I mean A LOT!

F-14 Ace

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Dear Micro$oft, I'm still not buying your worthless, overpriced POS console.

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
They SAY it is removed, but is it really removed when we place  this device into our homes?

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Even with all of this removed, it's still too expensive.  I will at least wait for a price drop and a game worth getting.

I still believe Sony won't betray the consumer.  If you look at their history, they have yet to do something that really qualifies as "ultimate betrayal" in the end. (And no, the PSN hacking fiasco doesn't really count as much of that was beyond their control.)

If Sony has a good launch title, they can expect my money right when PS4 comes out.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
They SAY that just so they can sell there product better I bet you that is a lie and some people will be falling for it.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey now, lets not point fingers at those interested in a Xbox1 here.
They SAY it is removed, but is it really removed when we place this device into our homes?
The Xbox1 will require a day one patch to operate, but you'll never have to connect it again after that point. Compare this to the PS4 that requires no patches to work right out of the box.