The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

ThatGuyWithTheGlasses site

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/

A lot of us seem to know about Doug and his crew of ghastly critics and reviewers, but I'm just wondering if anyone here has an account on this site.

If you do, how has the site been treating you, how long have you been on it and what do you think of it?

brekclub85

• Member+
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I don't have an account there, but I'm a fan of many other members beside the Critic, such as Cinema Snob, Spoony, Nostalgia Chick, and Linkara.

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
I have an account but I rarely logged on. I left only 2 comments. I prefer just watching the videos. I'm not the type to leave too many comments so I see little reason to remain signed in.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I do have an account on there.  However, I can't seem to log in anymore.  You know, I really wanted to talk to the members there when they were doing all those reviews of The Land Before Time and give them some solid background info they could have used for said reviews.  The only thing was that it wouldn't let me log in.

Here's the basic problem.  I would put in my username and the password I had made for there, and then it would just go to this blank screen and not leave.  I even waited for ten minutes and nothing showed up, at all!  I don't know why I can't log in.  I just can't.

So yeah, I do have an account there, but I can't seem to use it anymore. :P:

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
^Huh, that is strange. :p Do you have other e-mails to register with? Maybe you should create a new account if you can't log in with your old one. Of course, I'm not landbeforetimelover, so maybe he could help you out with that one.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
I have an account. I think I've posted once, and it was the day I made it  :rolleyes:

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
I'm known as NostalgicRaptor there.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
I was thinking about making an account there, considering I watch his videos all the time.

I actually sent in an email asking to be a reviewer on the site, but unfortunately I never got a reply back so I guess they aren't taking any new applicants at this time :rolleyes:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe you can do a few reviews, put them up somewhere then show some folks there, that may help.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I made an account recently, but I only posted on NChick's "Grease" review simply so I could "SQUEEEEEE" her use of Michael York in the "Cabernet" clip.

LBTFan13

• Cera
    • View Profile
If I were to do reviews though, I couldn't see myself tearing apart the movies quite like Doug does. Also, I'm not that crude when it comes to jokes and I'm not too good on pop culture references.

But I've always wanted to review movies in the style that he does.