The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Dink, the Little Dinosaur Now on 4Shared

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there, everyone! :)

As some of you may recall, I had taken the liberty of setting something up for Dink, the Little Dinosaur.

After the crap I had gone through to get these episodes and watching them to find most of them to be rather good, (There's only a few of the episodes I don't want to remember at this moment.) I felt absolutely terrible that all of them were on a crappy service like Rapidshare. (Still stand by it being the WORST file sharing site around.  Nothing will ever change my mind.) I decided then and there to do something about it.

What I'm about to show is just the beginning in getting this thing known and making it widely available.  I have taken the liberty of taking time out of my busy schedule for building the update to my site and upload all of the episodes onto a site called 4Shared.

For those not in the know, 4Shared is a rapidly growing file sharing site that allows it's users to upload and share their files with anyone they wish.  It is the site where I get many of my music files, but you can upload and share any file within 200MB in size. (Verified Users (Where you pay only 1 dollar.) can do 500MB per file.) Also, free users easily get 15 GB to work with.  As such, there's quite a few files you can make readily available.

With that in mind, I want everyone to understand that these episodes could be in better condition, but that it was all I could get.  There are points in the episodes where the sound and picture goes off for a split second, but not much else.  The only other source outside the downloads that was available were the VHS tapes on Amazon, but since my Windows 7 made the program I used for such a thing impossible, I had to settle for these downloads.

I went through what I would consider Downloading Hell to get these and now I make sure you all never suffer the same fate as me.

So, without further ado, here's the folder link to download the episodes.

http://www.4shared.com/dir/30941925/29472a9d/Dink_TLD.html

http://Dinkthelittledinosaur.4shared.com/

Note that when you click on the episode you want to download, you will be taken to a preview page.  The preview, however, is only limited to 7 minutes.  Since the file is longer than that, you won't be able to see it all.

There's more to come for this series.  This is only the beginning. ;)

Hope the fans of this enjoy it! :D

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Thank you very much John :)
The dink movies are not available on DvD and though I think there has been a translation I never even saw so much as a video in German. I like the movies a lot which Kacie recorded sent me before (thank you too very much again Kacie :yes) but I made the mistake of saving them on one external harddrive only which broke last October :(

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 Thank you for making an easier way to get the episodes of Dink, because it is really hard to get them, I waited for many years until I saw some videos in youtube, then I received some help from Kacie too and then the links in rapidshare.
 I am very happy that you get to like the serie :) .

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey guys!  Came to update!  It is now available for download on MediaFire.

MediaFire is a File Hosting Site.  There are quite some major differences in this site and 4Shared.

Much like 4Shared, Free Users have a 200 MB per file limit, and Users can share their files with anyone.

However, MediaFire is more private.  Only those that are given the link can have access to the files.  Which means you won't be finding them through a Google Search Engine anytime soon.

On top of this, there is Unlimited Space and Bandwidth for your files.  So I can put in as much as I like and others can download as much as they like.

However, the Embedding leaves more to be desired.  They just don't have an embed code for videos, but they can still be downloaded.  You can still embed all the photos you like and they never change in size.  So that's a big plus.

It's has some stuff to be desired, but it is still a great service for hosting files.  So, without further ado, here's the link to the Dink, the Little Dinosaur Episodes on MediaFire. :)

Dink on MediaFire