The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

which character weighs more?

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 All organisms are make of some degree of water, that also helps us to float if we know how to do it.
 As for weight, I think Spike is the winner now, he is always eating and all the rest of the gang must gather to push Spike while in troubles (cliffs for example)

arrogantrex

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Spike is a walking trash-disposal. If something goes in his mouth it's not coming out that same entrance.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Spike is a walking trash-disposal. If something goes in his mouth it's not coming out that same entrance.

I would certainly hope not! :lol

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
I think it is Spike at the present. He just looks so much more heavily built than the others and the fact that he can basically obliterate food just reinforces that.

As adults, Littlefoot will definately outweigh all the others.

As for lightest, Petrie and then Ducky.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

aabicus (LettuceBacon&Tomato)

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Rations
    • View Profile
    • aabicus.com
In "The Big Freeze" Spike was the only one who broke through the ice at the end.

After that, I'd vote Cera, since in LBT 5 during the locust plague Littlefoot and Ducky ran inside the log but Cera tried and got stuck.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Disclaimer on LB&T's statement: females are wider at the hips :rolleyes:.  Spike is definitely the biggest.  When they're adults, LF will be the heaviest, followed by Spike then Cera as she is the petite one of the three.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Definitely Spike. If we compare him with other characters, he eats at least fourfold more green food than others. :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Disclaimer on LB&T's statement: females are wider at the hips

I don't think that applies to dinosaurs too much.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Feb 21 2008 on  01:55 AM
Disclaimer on LB&T's statement: females are wider at the hips

I don't think that applies to dinosaurs too much.
Touche :slap.  Still, that was LBT 5.  In the TV series, Spike gets stuck in a hole Cera was able to fit through comfortably.

Bruton the Iguanodon

Did you realize how Spike's size multiplied in the first few seconds after his birth? I think that at the end of his hatching scene he ended up four or five times (possibly more) the size he must have had the moment of the hatching.

What the hell was up with that?!!! (Yes, as good as the original was, it has it's flaws.) Obviously something happened in the bushes they didn't want us to see This is such an obvious---yet practically no one seems to notice it.

I noticed that. I guessed they did that since Spike may not have been able to keep up with the large Littlefoot and Cera, and was to big to ride on one of their backs like Ducky and Petrie could do, so they sorta did a poof he's their size.

There's no saying he couldn't, so they didn't need to amp up his size all of a sudden...but there is a better solution, a really awesome solution, an amazing solution...

Though they should have come up with a better solution. Maybe something like finding him sorta like Ducky found Littlefoot, and they found Petrie.

Yes---if they'd just found him born and their freaking age, not only would that entirely solved this problem, but it really would have made the gang seem more...I don't know, equal!! Which would make every scene between them hereafter---the footprint scene, the group hug, etc. etc. etc., all the more touching!! I always saw Spike as "the big guy" of the gang and not "the big baby"...I tell you, that would have worked so much better, I mean the sequels, nor the rest of the film after Spike is born, give any indication that Spike is like, 5 years younger then the rest. Who knows what went on in the bushes?

For more discussion on it, see my "Born this way?" topic.

http://z7.invisionfree.com/thegangoffive/i...showtopic=10281

Bruton the Iguanodon

Bruton the Iguanodon

Anyone? Besides what is even the point of this topic? Why do people want to know which character weights more?

(Though I guess I make some weird topics so I shouldn't be so critical)

It's almost certainely Spike. Fattening or not, he still eats a LOT more than the others.

But it's leaves, people...whether he eats a lot or not he shouldn' be as fat as people who eat vending machine stuff

Bruton the Iguanodon

Did you realize how Spike's size multiplied in the first few seconds after his birth?

How could I not?!!!

I think that at the end of his hatching scene he ended up four or five times (possibly more) the size he must have had the moment of the hatching.

Whyyyy?!!!

I noticed that. I guessed they did that since Spike may not have been able to keep up with the large Littlefoot and Cera, and was to big to ride on one of their backs like Ducky and Petrie could do, so they sorta did a poof he's their size.

That's dumb! Of course he could keep up, he wasn't that much smaller then them!!

Though they should have come up with a better solution. Maybe something like finding him sorta like Ducky found Littlefoot, and they found Petrie.

Yes...yessssss...YESSSSSSSS!! I wanted that!! I wanted him born and their freaking age!!!

But he is their age after about 30 seconds...isn't he?

Littlefoot Fan 93

• Spike
    • View Profile
I think it would be Littlefoot because when you look at when they are fully grown, Spike would only weigh 3,500kg, Cera 8,000 - 9,000kg and Littlefoot would weigh up to 28,000kg. So who do you think would be heavier based on percentage of their adult weight? :exactly

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Littlefoot is below the longneck average size for his age,  as can be seen from his talks with Cera and with his grandparents in 11.

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I vote Littlefoot - he is taller than the rest of the Gang, and stronger. IDK, Spiketails, which they do eat a lot, won't grow to be as massive as longnecks. Just my thoughts :)
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I voted for Spike since he's the most massiv looking character of the gang. AND he eats a lot  :lol
Inactive, probably forever.

Dalekdino

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • My D-art account
I just had to got with Spike what with him eating half the time, and in the 10th film when he rolls over onto Ducky she sinks into the ground and bends her beak.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,Dec 6 2007 on  01:26 PM
Did you realize how Spike's size multiplied in the first few seconds after his birth? I think that at the end of his hatching scene he ended up four or five times (possibly more) the size he must have had the moment of the hatching.
I've had more than a few theories on that scene. :smile