The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Do you think Sharptooth genocide ever occurred to

LittlefootAndAliTogether

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ok, surely this must have crossed the Leaf Eaters's minds at some point "Hey, if we kill all the Sharpteeth, then the whole world becomes like the Great Valley."

I know a lot of Flatteeth, as much as they dislike Sharpteeth, would find such a "final solution" too brutal (not to mention perhaps risky) to go through with.  In this idea, a New Leaf Eater World Order would be proposed by some.  

Chomper and his family would be in danger and Littlefoot and the Gang of Five, plus Ruby, would help Sharpteeth.  Perhaps this story, were it to occur, could be called "An Unlikely Alliance" and also be a Land Before Time finale where Littlefoot decides to protect the very kind of dinosuar that took his mother from him.  

A sort of mega irony indeed!  However, would such a scenario go over well with the fans (no, the genocide would be foiled, obviously, and Chomper and his family survive) but, still, could this be done in LBT?  

I mean, Littlefoot would be like Iroh in Avatar: The Last Airbender, turning on the Fire Nation when they wanted to kill the Moon Spirit, saying that, though it would greatly harm their enemies, it would also affect them too.   In this case, Littlefoot would claim that such a genocide would negatively impact the Chain of Life in ways they can't foresee and thus they shouldn't do it.  

It would also be nice to show nice Sharpteeth and evil Leaf Eaters for a change.

Anyway, one often wonders how leaf eaters think "If we just get rid of all the Sharpteeth, the world would be perfect!".  

Somebody said that herbivores can be just as dangerous, if not more dangerous, than carnivores at times.   I mean, what if Spike Tails and Three Horns decided to wipe out all Sharpteeth for instance?  They could invoke a world of hurt on the Sharptooth population indeed!  

What is your take on this?