The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Bruton the Iguanadon

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
I just logged in today after a few days of absence, and after viewing a General Land Before Time topic by Bruton, it said he was 'unregistered'.

What happened :o?  :cry

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
A mistake which we are trying to fix. We haven't received any response to the emails we sent Bruton so far, but we hope he will be back soon.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hope things work out and he comes back soon.

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Well at least he's sure to see this thread if he's looking

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Yeah it will show him that we care and miss him.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Any news on this matter? :(
Inactive, probably forever.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think the staff are trying there best to fix this issue.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
We have emailed Bruton (email rather than PM) several times, apologizing for the mistake (it really was an accident with no intention whatsoever behind it) and asking for him to contact us. Most likely a new account needs to be created by him but we hope for there might be ways (needs to be tested) to transfer his postcount to the new account. However, so far Bruton has not reacted to any of the emails :(
I do hope that legitimate anger does not compell him to make wrong assumptions or decide not to return to the GOF. His contributions are really good and missed. We do hope very much that he (you Bruton, hopefully you are reading this) will contact us so we can see how much of the damage can be fixed.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I understand that was an unintentional mistake, but it's really shocking and sad. It's as if Bruton hasn't had enough troubles here. Possibly the board's hoster knows if there's a way to transfer those posts to a new account.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^ He had made his own trouble before. There is no way to transfer information, we've already looked into that.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
That's sad and horrible I hope he get's back to you guys soon.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Shocking and sad? He not dead guys. Bruton will reply to the email when he can but if you remember his mother not keen on going to this website. So he may want to cover up the emails, who knows. He does share a computer after all. He come back like he did last time.

MurMur

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Yes, he's not dead. But how would you feel if the same thing happened to you? That's why I was saddened by this.

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Yep, I think I'd be quite disappointed though I know it wasn't on purpose... Let's just hope there is a way to make this accident undo.  :goodluck
Inactive, probably forever.

Mr Wonk

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: MurMur,Jul 1 2013 on  04:05 PM
Yes, he's not dead. But how would you feel if the same thing happened to you? That's why I was saddened by this.
I would be fine with it. Yeah a loss but I would be fine with it.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
we're working on it folks, so please be patient
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Umm...well, I made a new account, but...does this mean I won't be able to edit my old posts?

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
i believe so bruton. what we can do is transfer the post count from your old account to your new one. do you remember how many posts you had on your old account? I do recall you had a lot on it,
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: