The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Saurian! (Dino game)

Kittybubbles

• Member+
  • Chomper
  • Also known as DesertLily32 on FF.net
    • View Profile

Guys! Check out this awesome dinosaur game that is being made.

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/137962...erience/updates

Who else is backing it? I am for sure!

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It looks pretty good and the graphics look amazing in it. Might think of getting it once it's done being made.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'll see about getting the game when it comes out as well, but don't really feel like backing it before it's out. It's kind of a rule of mine to not back something, unless I really have faith in it. I don't know any of these guys on their team. Not bashing them or anything, just that they haven't really proven themselves to me.

I think the only fundraiser I've backed is Yooka-Laylee, and that's just because I know the guys working on that game are ex-Rare employees, so they have decades of experience under their belt. Plus I really want a good 3d platformer full of collectables, so that helps, too. :p

Anyway, looks very interesting, and I'll keep an eye on it as it develops. Hopefully it'll end up being good.  :)littlefoot
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)