The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Random things that make you laugh

rhombus · 14 · 1862

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I looked through several years of older posts but failed to find a topic like this, so I figured that I would create one.  

We all go through life and experience random things that amuse us, whether they be jokes that people have told, odd spectacles that had to be seen to be believed, or just ironic events in our lives.  So I thought that in this topic we could mention any random events that have happened during our day that happened to amuse us, and thus, share the amusement with others.

I will start...

Today my irony meter nearly exploded when I saw this headline in my news feed:

"The Russian Communist Party has announced they will appeal to Prime Minister Medvedev for a copyright to be placed on their red star symbol in order to protect it from widespread use in branding and advertising."

Communists wanting to protect intellectual property?  What would Lenin think?  :p

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Coyote_A

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.facebook.com/CoyoteMao
Quote from: rhombus,Apr 8 2016 on  02:56 AM
"The Russian Communist Party has announced they will appeal to Prime Minister Medvedev for a copyright to be placed on their red star symbol in order to protect it from widespread use in branding and advertising."

Communists wanting to protect intellectual property?  What would Lenin think?  :p
Don't let any of my fellow countrymen know I said it, but the Russian communist party in general is a joke these days. :p
A cat taking a comfortable nap. :)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I just had to laugh when my friend called me just to ask me if there was a thuderstorm coming or not (he had seen a dark wall of clouds approaching). Nice to see that people begin relying on me if it comes to forecasting the weather which is admittedly a hobby if mine  :lol:
Inactive, probably forever.

DarkWolf91

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.kelpgull.deviantart.com
Meant to hit 'quote' on a comment and accidentally hit 'report,' wrote the comment, and sent it :lol
I wonder how often that happens to the admins :slap

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I wonder that as well. Hopefully not to many people accidentally do that,

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile
My best friend and I have gone to school together since kindergarten... We used to be enemies up until 7th grade and then became best friends. She never lets this story go-
It was kindergarten and we were talking about my favorite colors, I said my favorite color was yellow but my friend said she didn't like yellow. I started crying and then the teacher pulled my friend out in the hall and yelled at her and then my friend cried.

In conclusion:
The time my friend got yelled at for not liking the color yellow.
8 years with TGOF :yum

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
The fact there's literally forty-five guests looking over this site.

Either it's a bug making it looking as though there's that many when it's really only a few people or that literally is the case. :P:

ADFan185

• Ducky
    • View Profile
If that's the case That's amazing that so many people are visiting the website. It goes to show that we're a very popular site to visit.