The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Update: Bleah!

AvestheForumFox

• The Circle
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://www.bullockarts.net
Well. we've finally moved into the apartment and I'm finally feeling a bit more comfortable....... I think.

For the past couple of weeks, I've finally had the freedom of surfing the internet on my laptop and work on my projects at my own ease. All the while I had to share a room with my three noisy nephews.

Now mother dear is moving back in with pops after finally somehow fixing some issue they were having. Her parting suggestion was that I move into her old room here and let the boys have the other room to themselves. I happily obliged. I thought I'd finally find comfort again.

But as I started moving a few things in here an hour or so after mom left, my ever so nice sister told me not to get too comfortable. She was trying to decide whether she wanted this room for herself or not. I retorted that mom had told me I could have this room, to which April so kindly reminded me that she's paying the bills. So she should get this room... because it has its own bathroom... its the master bedroom... blah blah blah... yada yada

I hate it when she uses this on me to get her own ways. I know I haven't been able to pay the bills... jobs are scarce and I've been unemployed since Vulcan let me go. But for her to use this excuse to get the best of things... it well... it kind of hurts my feelings.

This is one of those points where I sigh and feel like I'll never get my life back. This is the point that I want to just throw my hands up and give up life all together... but enough with the crazy emo talk. Feelings are simply that, just feelings. And if I'm to get anywhere, its best not to whine about it and do something about it. And that's what I'm going to do!.... after the holidays =P

Speaking of the holidays. I'll be coming up to Fayeteville for the holidays. I hated I had to mis the Zen Basmasters Christmas Party, but I do hope I can still visit with one or two of my friends.. if they're not busy. If its best I not show up to visit please write back to this e-mail and let me know. I was going to come up on Wednesday, but due to some new unexpected obsticles it may be thursday that I can drive out there. Which is a real shame, I had plans for this wednesday... *sigh* oh well...

I also wanted to anounce that this wednesday, Mis Trigg will be doing a book signing at the Books Inn at the Fayeteville Square. She's signing her new book, 'Letters from Grandma to Patsy' which is a cute little book with some funny short stories. To remind everyone who Miss Trigg is, she's the one who had commisioned me to do a comic book on her short children's book 'Percy the Puny Poinsetias' I was hoping to be there this wednesday to posibly show off some artwork for this project, but alas, stuff happens. =P. However, to those who will be in town on that day, I advise you stop by and take a look at her book. Tell her that Brian sent you. =)

Oh.. and I have a request to everyone who reads this e-mail update (for the e-mail list, not o the forums that I copy and paste this mesage to) Would you mind replying to this e-mail with a litle short something, just to let me know that you're all geting this? I'm looking to do some tweaking on the e-mail list and I need to see what e-mails I may need to clear out or add. Thanks!

And to the forums that this is copied and pasted to, if anybody wishes to join the e-mailing list, PM me yor e-mail. Thanks =)  --> (with the e-mail list, you get more highly detailed updates on my large projects. Literature and art that cannot be posted on public boards for obvious (not bad) reasons!)

More to come soon!
- Brian Bullock