The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Ireland

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
I'm going to Ireland this August! I always wanted to go there. I'm just really attracted to the stories and legends of Ireland, and the greenery of it all. I did hear it rains a lot though :p that's okay I like rain too.

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
I've never been there, but my parents were in Dublin last year, they enjoyed the city atleast!  :)
Have fun on Ireland! Hope you get to see alot of nice scenery and such!

/Lillefot
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Timehopper

• Spike
    • View Profile
I hope you'll have a good trip! Have fun! :)

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
I've been wanting to go to Ireland for a really long time.  My anscestors on both my mom and dad's side are from Ireland and I have the natural carrot-red hair to prove it.  xP

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Aw, man!  As ya probably saw in another thread, I'm going to several European countries in a couple of weeks :D.  However, I'm not going to Ireland.  I want to go very badly but only when my mother has the time.  My grandmother's side came from Ireland, and my mother and I both want to do some ancestry research(I'm adopted but still Irish, so what the heck :lol).  We had wanted to take my grandmother there as it was one of her final goals in life, but unfortunately a spell of cancer extinguished all hopes of that happening :(.  Anyhoo, good luck and have fun :yes!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Good luck and hope you have fun in Ireland when you go there.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Awesome! You are going to visit the country where the original land before time movie was created :yes
Ireland is one of the countries on my long list of places which I would love to visit but probably can't visit any time soon. Do you know which places you are going to visit?
Don't be too pessimistic about the weather. Sometimes it is not as bad as its reputation I suppose. When I went to Scotland for three weeks in 2005 my sister mocked me that I would have three weeks of rain.
When I was there she wrote me mails from (Quote) "Rainy Dortmund" while I could send her photographs of me and some of my fellow students lying in the sun in T-shirts and short pants. There were two days with a few drops of rain within the three weeks. Maybe you will be as lucky about Ireland.  :^.^:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Maybe your information on your trip may give some others some ideas of were to visit when they go in the future.  Or some of them who have been there could give you some ideas and tips.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Malte279,May 4 2008 on  04:58 AM
Awesome! You are going to visit the country where the original land before time movie was created :yes
Ireland is one of the countries on my long list of places which I would love to visit but probably can't visit any time soon. Do you know which places you are going to visit?
Don't be too pessimistic about the weather. Sometimes it is not as bad as its reputation I suppose. When I went to Scotland for three weeks in 2005 my sister mocked me that I would have three weeks of rain.
When I was there she wrote me mails from (Quote) "Rainy Dortmund" while I could send her photographs of me and some of my fellow students lying in the sun in T-shirts and short pants. There were two days with a few drops of rain within the three weeks. Maybe you will be as lucky about Ireland.  :^.^:
Well, I am going to Dublin and I will visiting around the eastern area of Ireland, I don't know about the other places of Ireland though :p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just a reminder to you all, just in case if you wonder where I am, I'll still be posting here until August, which is when I will be heading off to Ireland :)

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
YOU-LUCKY-DUCK!!!

Personally, I'd rather go to Scotland, but they're similar I SO wanna go there  :(

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I might go to Scotland for ten days in August :D
It is not yet settled, but at least quite likely.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Tomorrow is the day! :D

I'm done packing and I won't get internet connection. :p So, I will see you all when I get back! :) Have a nice day!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Hope you have a great trip & have lots of fun.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Have fun :^.^: We'll miss ya!

Lol especially me cus you're the only one commenting my drawings.. :p well.. like.. always :p

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hi everyone!  :)

No, I'm not back from Ireland. I'm still there, but I was able to get internet connection.  :^.^: Right now I'm in a hotel watching the Simpsons and typing here.

kjeldo

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://halolz.com
:wave welcome back to the standard GoF live! :yes

mmm....simpsons...

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I hope things have been going great so far.