The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Adventuring to Hawaii

Mornai · 10 · 1852

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey everyone. I haven't been active lately, but that's because i'm packing up and planning on going to Hawaii. I'm not sure which part of Hawaii i'm going to be at, but i'll be going there tomorrow. It's the first time i will have ever been there, and i hope it will be worth my while. I might not be here until i get back from this point onward, so with that, see you all later! B)

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Hawaii's awesome! I have only been to Maui, none of the other islands. It's a lovely paradise, I'm sure you'll like it :) Have fun!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Have a fun safe time there.   Who are you going with and how long will you be staying?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Cool!
Hawaii must be awesome. So much to see. Depending on where you go you might be able to hike a volcano or two (for LBT inspiration :P:) or visit some of the historical sights (were you aware that in 19th century there was a Russian Fort on Hawaii?)...
Oh yeah, and beside history and sightseeing I'm sure Hawaii is also a great place to just shut down and relax :lol

Lillefot

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hawaii of all places! Lucky fella you are!  :)
Have a great time! Hope you get to see great things!
Do well. Live well. And dress very well.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Be sure to take a camera, you may want to take a lot of pictures.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Mornai

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Hey, everyone! I'm currently using a laptop i brought along with me on the trip. I've got to say, Hawaii is awesome. I'll try to get a Camera or something and see if i can get some pictures to bring back to you guys. B)

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
cool, i'm looking forward seeing pictures :)