The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Insane Cafe 3: The Curse of the Haunted Hotel

Nick22 · 8631 · 243390

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
We're gettindg married, actually" dixie admitted. "We haven't set a date yet, but he proposed to me after you guys left and I accepted. I haven't told him though about us.. and now that you've already told your partner I'm going to have to tell my fiance..." She shoook her head "I had hoped to tell them both after that contest.. which we still haven't finished by the way' She grinned.. "But now thats out the window" she said as they reached the 4th floor. " I wonder what Stripetail will say once we tell him, or maybe he already knows.."
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma continued to look around outside her door and the hallway seeing if she noticed anything unusual.  "hmm." She said to herself as she examined some of the walls.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Why is that out the window?" Cynder asked. She hated inconviencing Dixie, but she wasn't quite sure how she had done so. "Spyro's not going to say anything to Scooby before you do. I would say Stripetail already knows..."

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I had hoped to tell both of the boys after the contest' Dixie replied. "Both of them at the same time, win or lose..But apparently you couldn't hide it anymore, and Sparx is probably to blame for that. he snuck in that upstairs room, while we were staying there after the second contest, and overheard us talking and saw us sleeping together That decieving little gnat" dixie brought down her paw on the railing..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"Sparx was the one who insisted I tell him," Cynder said.

----------------------

Spyro signed for his room, his claws making it a little diffcult to hold the pen. He glanced up the steps where Dixie and Cynder had disappeared to, wondering what they were talking about.

-----------------------

A shadowy figure slid out from around the corner behind Velma. It opened its mouth, teeth glinting in the flickering candlelight as it silently appraoched her. Once it was a few feet away, it released a blood-curdling roar.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Really?' Dixie frowned as they stopped in front of room 416. "Here's our room. ' Why don't you come in and clean yourself off?' she smiled. "You can use the shower. " She opened the door, and look inside Room 416 was an opulent room. With a huge bed. in the corner a huge candlebra lit up the room. there was a large miror hanging over the bed. in the corner neaest the doorway there was another door. Dixie stepped in, and opened it. "Yep Here's the bathroom. Its.. a bit dusty in here, I don't think this room has been used recently..I'll turn the water on for you Cynder. Do yiu like your bath water hot, warm, or cold?' She asked.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Briggins gave Stripetail 5 room keys. "414, 417, 419, and 422 on the 4th floor, and 306 on the third. You'll have to decide who gets what room.." briggins said. "We haven't had this much company in awhile.."
_
Hunter continued wipng himself off. "A pleasure to meet all of you" He smiled. "Lets head up to our rooms shall we?"
_
 Bulk looked around the lobby. "This place is a dump.." Suddenly the chandellierstarting wswaying all by itself. "Run!' Skull panicked , the two rasn into each other, stumbled and dashed up the stairs..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma jumped, started, "Jinkies" she said.  She then spun around looking at the figure.  She was startled, but having been through many many mysteries with the Mystery Inc gang, that some called the scooby doo gang she had eventually learned....

"Come off it, that is a cheesy looking costume."  She said as she tried to reach to try to pull off the mask.

(OOC: assuming this is your digimon char I though it may be funnier if she wasn't scared when it was a 'real' monster.  Like Daphne and Freddy tried to take off the "fake" mask off of a real zombie in the scooby doo on zombie island movie.)   :lol

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
The creature was short, about the size of a large dog and covered in black scales with red bands around his arms, legs, and one around his long powerful tail. A red symbol was also on his forehead and a biohazard symbol emblazoned on his chest. His eyes were yellow.

"Ack!" the digimon exclaimed as Velma grabbed one of the two ear-like projections on his head and yanked. In the back of his mind, he wondered why this human wasn't scared of him. "It's not a costume!"

------------------------------

"Most of them are near each so that's convient," Spyro said. He glanced over at where Bulk and Skull had been to see that they had disappeared. "Um, don't they need their room key?"

----------------------------

"Sparx was actually worried about what keeping that a secret from Spyro might do," Cynder explained. "He asked me what my intentions were with you and Spyro and whether I would be breaking Spyro's heart. It kind of surprised me that he expressed such concern over Spyro."

"Hot," Cynder said, remembering the hot tub she had been in on her last visit to this world.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Better give them the rooom that isn't taken.. We'd better catch up to them.." Stripetail said, ignoring the chandilier. Stripetail  was not afraid of ghosts at all..
_
"Interesting.. so he does have a heart..." Dixie turned on the faucet and brown goopy water came out. "yuck" She made a face..  She puther paw in the water to make sure it was warm, and getting warmer then turned on ther cold faucet. "We don't want it to be TOO hot" She said.. "Hop in,  and I'll help clean you off... that mud smell horrible.. what did you land in? Cow patties?"
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
When she saw the "mask" didn't come off and the ear felt real she let go and jumped back.  "Jinkies, it's a real monster!" She said and turned to run off down the hall and stairs thinking to herself, Jinkies, the 1 time I know it's a fake monster and it's not.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Nick was heasded down the stairs when he saw Bulk and Skull lumbering towards him. "Whoa! Slow down guys!" He held uop his hands "Whats wrong?"
_
 This place.. the chandelier.. it mobved" Bulk said breathlessly. "Hey, I think this place is haubnted" Skull said shakily..
_
"Unfortunately guys, it IS." Nick said slowly. "Let me take you up to your room. Did you sighn in and get a key?'
_
Both Bulk and Skull gulped. 'No, we forgot" Skull said.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
The Pelvanida group had put on their armor. The only unarmored one was Dr. Kerzach, who preferred to rely on his agility and speed.

Zachary had gotten the same armor and helmet that Deimos and Dr. Zanasiu wore.

Deimos was wearing his helmet and his bandolier.

"Deimos, take that off. The armor will protect us enough. We'll only need the helmets if it is a combat situation."

Deimos grumbled but removed his helmet and placed it back in the closet. He weas still wearing his bandolier though. He did not mention it but he had his pistol and a few extra magazines hidden in one of the pouches.

Strut had also bought a 500 round can of .357 SIG ammunition for Deimos's pistol.

"Hey Shaggy, we're ready." Rime said.

Deimos looked at Nick's armor hanging in the closet. "Should we bring this armor to Nick?"

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
"A very small heart, but a heart nonetheless," Cynder agreed. She frowned as she saw the water didn't look much better then the mud puddle she had landed in. "That's gross..."

She hopped into the tub with a small splash and scurbbed at the mud with her front paws.

-------------------------

Blackguilmon fell back into a sitting position as she released his ears and groaned, rubbing the ear she had yanked on. He felt too confused to celebrate his success in scarring her. "That was weird."

--------------------------

"We can give them the room on the third floor and then all of us will be on the fourth," Spyro said, as he padded up the stairs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Neah, the hotel he works at , its well, not a place where armor is needed' Shaggy said. " he went out to the grage, and and stood before a large green SUV. "tHis baby seats 10, and actually gets about 25 miles to the gallon. Had tio get good gas mileagfe with gas prices nowadays" Shaggy said, as Robbie climbed in.. "We're leaving in a minute" He clicked a button and the garage door opened, revealing the rain pouring down outside..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It was the n Stripetail saw Nick leading the two goofballs down stairs. "Hello boys, which room.." Stripetail began when the two of them pointed at him, and skull kleaped into Bulk's arms with a look of terror on thier faces. "Stop this!" Stripetail said sharply. "I've already paid for your room, you just need to sign for it. Which floor doo you want to stay in? Third or 4th?"
"' Fo-fourth" Bulk gasped. 414, 417, 419, or 422?
_
4-414" Skull said..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
"Never know." Deimos replied. "Remember, the cafe? Armor and weaponry was needed there."

"Deimos! Not every situation is a war zone!" Rime shouted.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Velma continued to run to the end of the hallway and down the stairs, stopping only once she got down a flight of stairs.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Dixie found a small towel hanged on the wall. It was discolored and looked like it handn't been moved in years. "She put it in the water let it soak up the  water, and went to work on Cynder'ss back. "So.. Besides telling Spyro, your.. I mean OUR.. little secret, how have you been?' She asked. "I've missed you.. you know., and Sparx did mention something while I was trapped in the closet with him for that interminable 40 minutes.. he thought that we should date.." she moved the towel over Cynder's back, letting the goppy mud dripp into the water, whicvh was not muddy brown. "It looks like the Mississippi River" She smiled.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Blackguilmon pushed himself up, dusting off his paws as he did. He wondered when the last time this had been vacummed was. He started down the hallway, hoping he wouldn't turn into that crazy human girl again.

------------------------------

"Cynder and I will take 422," Spyro said. He felt a little confused by the two humans' odd behavior. It reminded him of the time Sparx had scarred Scooby with his shadow.

---------------------------------

"I'd hold off on that idea, until you told Scooby about us," Cynder replied, swishing her tail about beneath the water to get it clean. "We've been good, but things were starting to get boring lately, so I'm glad to be back here. And to see you, of course."