The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Original orchestral version of "Always There"?

RipoC · 2 · 1025

RipoC

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Hi all,

According to the LBT wiki page of "Always There"
LBT wiki page of "Always There", there's an entirely orchestral version of the song.

I haven't been able to find this mentioned version. Every version I've found includes the piano/guitar arrangement, which is supposedly only found on the re-released version.

Does the old version actually exist? I searched around, but I couldn't find a mention of it on this forum. I would really love to hear it. Thanks so much!

Transcript of the Wiki section:
The original version of "Always There" was notably entirely orchestral and in the key of E-flat major. However, this resulted in it being seen as too heavy for a song in a children's movie, so in all the films re-releases (and in most TV airings, aside from ones on cartoon network) it was changed to have a piano/guitar arrangement and was transposed to D-sharp major

Ludichris1

• Spike
    • View Profile
Strange, cuz my original VHS of LBT 5 had piano and guitar... o-O (with woodwinds, strings, etc.)