The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Sep 9 2011 on  04:27 PM
I never thought this would happen... but it did...and it's amazing!
Jaw-dropping!  :lol:

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bongo,Sep 9 2011 on  12:07 AM
^ That's not how you end a night...

THIS IS HOW YOU END A NIGHT!

DDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
Now I know I am a bit late on this, but the artist's name is;

CartoonLion [DeviantArt] and she is, and I'm quoting...

Hello! I'm Cartoonlion but you can call me Cartoony for short I'm the creator of the Second Generation comic series. As you can probably tell my favorite things are dogs, drawing, and pretty girls. In that order. ALSO I LIKE FREAKING LOVE PONIES RIGHT NOW. So my gallery will be spammed with pony stuff for a while so hopefully you can bear with it for the time being!

The reason why her art style is like that is because she created and worked on the Generation 2 My Little Pony Series, which employed a realistic pony approach.

Did I also forget to mention that she, Megasweet, and MadMax are some of my favorite pony artists?

The more you know  :lol

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
So we've got the two "delusion fan fics" (Equestria and the Mane Six exist only in one of the Mane Six's head and said Mane Six member is really a mentally ill Human).

Some other people already did Twilight and Pinkie Pie.

I considered doing a series of these with the other four. The first might be Applejack.

So what do y'all think about this idea?

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I doubt  season three will happen okay. The company needs to know how season2 does before they spend a lot more money into the third season. It would be nice but season2 has to do very well in order to make a third season.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Petrie85,Sep 10 2011 on  05:03 AM
I doubt  season three will happen okay. The company needs to know how season2 does before they spend a lot more money into the third season. It would be nice but season2 has to do very well in order to make a third season.
Not necessarily true.  Season 1 may have done WAY beyond our expectations.  It might've done SO well, that they actually made enough to work for several seasons.  If this is the case then, even if the second season flops, the third will happen, bottom line.

This isn't the first time in the world of entertainment that something like this has happened.  The original "Back to the Future" movie did SO well, it alone made two movies happen.  The second movie actually had a preview trailer for the third movie when it came out in theaters.

Even our own LBT series had this occurrence.  When they brought out the second movie, it boosted sales SO high, both 3 and 4 were guaranteed to happen.

So yeah, this very well could be the case for MLP:FiM.  The first did so well, the third is guaranteed. :D

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
It's not guaranteed okay. Even the fans know it;'s not likely. to happen. I doubt it will but still would be cool if it did happen. Let's see how season 2 fairs.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
Actually, season 2 was produced during Season 1. Since Season 2 is now finished, they will begin work on Season 3, and yes, it takes that long to produce about 10-11 hours of Pony.

Oh, and thanks for the heads up! I keep on forgetting to check EqD!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'll be having myself a pony marathon rewatching the entire first season sometime this week.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
Quote from: Sky,Sep 9 2011 on  02:02 PM
LOL! I think my school got 20% cooler! XDDD

Click for larger view~

It was taken at my schools front entrance. I was surprised and shocked to see something like that when I thought nothing exciting will happen today.  :blink:
There are bronies in my school and I have to find them! :o The pony craze now reached Vienna too~  :lol:
Oh, I just wanted to say that's beyond awesome.  Bronies are taking over the world!  Run for your lives! :lol Though I must say, that Brony obviously doesn't know how to use the apostrophe.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Thought I'd share this with y'all.

From what I understand it's a Canadian newspaper article about Bronies.  The author seems to be biased and not really understand much about the fandom, but it's still nice to get a newspaper article on MLP.  It just goes to show how popular it really is.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I can't believe Canadian's also love the show. And I'm very pleased that this was in the news papers up there. This show is taking over almost everything. From online to real life. This show has become so popular in a short time. Even Comic Con has a My Little Pony Friendship Is Magic Panel in . I'm just to embarrassed to tell anyone that I like the show. And the thing I was shocked about is how 4chan beat the government;s police force, Talk about power. That is amazing,

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile
More Season 2 Episodes. Shoot, they are making Discord look more badass every second! I mean look at that! He has created...

Chocolate Rain Some stay dry and others feel the pain
Chocolate Rain A baby born will die before the sin
Chocolate Rain The school books say it can't be here again
Chocolate Rain The prisons make you wonder where it went
Chocolate Rain Build a tent and save the world as dry Chocolate Rain Zoom the camera out and see the light
Chocolate Rain Forecast to be falling yesterday
Chocolate Rain Only in the past is what they say

PS: CORN

EDIT: Added a 3rd picture

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Not sure if this has been posted or not, but I was looking for something else and found a video that seems to have all the season 1 songs and in order.  Thought 1 or 2 folks may be interested.  It's slightly over 26 minutes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s66F2o_t6iI