The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Aug 7 2011 on  10:11 PM
*looks at Dima02's signature*

Dima, where did you get that picture?  I don't know whether to be amazed or offended by it.
I first saw it on an image board I frequent. Every week, they choose a random picture to use on their home page. It just made my day. But now, they've changed the picture on the home page, so I just googled "My Little Ponies The Last Supper" and found it.

It's a pretty funny and cool picture, no? It's not an innuendo or anything. I just thought that it was a pretty cool pic.

(Does anyone know the character on the right? I don't remember seeing her anywhere.)

CAPTAIN EQUESTRIA!

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Aug 8 2011 on  09:38 PM
the theme song embarasses me but the show itself does not.
I embraced the theme song, and now I freaking love it. :p :lol

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Dang it!  This thing has inspired new fanfiction material within my head and I MUST get the ideas out!  So, here we go!

Who Murdered Fluttershy?

Summary: Fluttershy has been murdered, and it begins a mystery to find out who killed her.  However, a friend of her's gets framed for it, and it is a race against time before they are sentenced to death.  Who could have killed the sweetest of them all?

Further info: Okay, first thing I want to clear up, I don't hate Fluttershy in any way, shape or form.  She is one of my most favorite characters in the show, easily making top 5.  I just figured this might make a good story.  Also, just so you know, I got the idea WAY before I read, or even heard of, "Cupcakes".  So that story really had zero influence on it.

My Little Pony: Ninja Warrior

Summary: Rainbow Dash takes on what has been deemed "The Toughest Obstacle Course in the World".  Can she conquer it?

Further info: Got this today while watching American Ninja Warrior.  I'm a fan of Ninja Warrior and it amazes me I even came up with this idea. (Curse you ponies, how dare you take over one of my most favorite shows.) I have also studied the show immensely, and know the physics behind taking it on. (Though I do hold the knowledge, I in no way, shape or form have the physical means to take it on.  I'd lose in the first few obstacles.) I will even point out how the competition feels rigged sometimes. (Come on, the times a veteran goes down early, you know that feels even a little rigged.) I've been wanting to make a fanfiction for a while out of it, and I think I finally have one that will stick.  Wish me luck here!

So yeah, those are my ideas, and let's just see what I can do with them.

Oh, and if ANYONE steals these ideas, I will hunt them down. :D

See ya later! :)

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
The only thing that still makes me sick to my stomach is the opening song.  It's just so....cheesy and....AWFUL! :x Though I've grown to like most of the other songs.  If you haven't looked it up yet, go to Youtube and type in "My Little Pony 8 Bit" (no quotes).  The songs themselves with no vocals in gameboy music are actually very appealing.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Dima02,Aug 8 2011 on  09:22 AM
(Does anyone know the character on the right? I don't remember seeing her anywhere.)

CAPTAIN EQUESTRIA!
I can tell that it's just a recolor of Rainbow Dash.  All they did was change the mane, the cutie mark and gave her a shield.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
I think the 80's My ,Little Pony Theme Song is a lot better than the remakes.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Aug 9 2011 on  10:29 PM
http://ponibooru.413chan.net/post/view/41404?search=jesus Anypony seen this yet?
Christianity is now 20% cooler.

Also, TAIWANESE BRONIES.

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
So THAT'S why my Lord cancelled Rapture Day. He was busy watching ponies.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

Dima02

• Petrie
    • View Profile
^  :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Proof positive! We all enjoy MLP!

From Obama

to Stalin

From Big Brother

to Albert Einstein

Even Bill Gates and Steve Jobs...

The cake is real!

I gotta say though, that interrogation scene with Pinkie Pie and Spike reminded me a lot of the interrogation scene in 1984 with Winston Smith and O'Brien. After seeing that Big Brother Pinkie Pie thing, I suddenly have an urge to do an 1984-MLP crossover.

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Check out what I did to my phone. XD

Rainbow Dash = best pony. Fuck yeah. :DD

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
Might  wanna watch the language 2007. Don't wanna see you get yelled at. And that  is very cool. I liked what you did.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Just how much of a brony are you? http://iambrony.com/test/start

according to the quiz

You got 352 of 500 possible points.Your score: 70 %
Fully approved brony

It's obvious that you are a true fan of MLP:FiM. You know a lot of things about the series and you are a caring and loving person for the bronies around you. That’s great! But because this test has space for real Mega-Bronies, it is hard to reach full points. So there are still some small holes in your knowledge but you can survive that without any problems.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, looking at everything, how close do you think the show is to taking over the world by now?

And we haven't even started the second season?  WTF!? :blink:

EDIT: Oh, and 2007excalibur2007, you reminded me, I NEED to get a new phone.  I am SO behind in the technology there. -_-