The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The My Little Pony - Friendship is Magic Thread

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
Quote from: landbeforetimelover,Sep 19 2011 on  10:25 AM
Quote from: pokeplayer984,Sep 18 2011 on  11:46 PM
And now for the one place where you can download ALL the episodes of Season 1 up to 1080p.

http://ponyarchive.org/seasons/s1.php

Enjoy! :)
Or just download a torrent.  Seriously, this show is so popular I was able to download all 26 episodes (700MB each at 1080p) at nearly 2Mbps.  Gotta love Demonoid.
I know, right?

I mean, I watched one of the livestreams of the season 2 premiere last saturday, and within about 3 hours, there were several high quality download links.

And that comic is an absolute tearjerker. It's kind of stunning how many seriously tearjerking FiM an comics there are out there that are genuinely saddening, and not just emo-ish. Makes me all the more glad that there are equally many heartwarming fancomics out there too to help ease the sadness.

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Hopefully you fellas know about Trotsworth, who does a Rule 63 universe called "Wrong Spell".
He's even done his own little readings (I just love his version of "At the Gala"!)

However...I've beaten him to the punch with Discord...which I've called Eris for the 63-verse (hopefully, you mythology geeks will understand). Especially the part with the golden apple. If 'ya don't, the reason's in the description.

Heh...boy is this going to be fun to work on. I've done other doodles, such as Eris bragging to Discord that she started a whole war that changed the course of history with only one apple. She demonstrates it with the Mane Six, only for Twilight Sparkle to split it between the six of them.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Sep 19 2011 on  02:02 PM
Has anypony read Out of The Jungle? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6973237/1/Out_of_The_Jungle
Yes, I have and I really like it. Personally, I am hoping that the future Sgt. Marsh and the past Sgt. Marsh battle.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Serris,Sep 19 2011 on  07:36 PM
Has anypony read Out of The Jungle? http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6973237/1/Out_of_The_Jungle
Yes, I have and I really like it. Personally, I am hoping that the future Sgt. Marsh and the past Sgt. Marsh battle.
What did you think of Celestia swearing up a storm in the newest chapter?

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
I have a shipping confession to make.

*GASP*

I have no decided to ship Celestia and Discord. Or, as I should call it Disclestica...that sounds like Dyslexia...
And for my reasons.

1. Discopie (That name  :lol !) and Discoshy creep the heck out of me. Like the kind that you want to bleach your mind. Sure, he and Pinkie have a few things in common, but I really don't see a connection between them like I do with Celestia.
2. "Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you. It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know. I don't turn ponies to stone"
3. THIS!
THIS! I wasn't quite sure about the ship until I saw it. My decision is now final
4. Discord's trollzieness rubbed of on Celestia a little?

Another thing I notice that some of the...non-Dislestics (pfft XD) say "they HATE each other". Now, I wouldn't totally say "HATE", but there's most definitely some serious tension. Ala Davy Jones when talked to about Calypso.

I'm trying to come up with some kind of fanfiction or something about it.
And maybe even put it on the bittersweet/creepy-ish side.

I now also think that Philomena was a gift from Discord at some point. I don't know what drove me to think that, but I think it.

Now that that's off my chest...another piece of win
Oh, that umbrella!

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
What a very good and cool picture he/she made. The colors where amazing.

Bongo

• Spike
    • View Profile

^ I swear by Celestia's beard that I will find a use for this later on in this thread!

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Quote from: f-22 "raptor" ace,Sep 19 2011 on  08:53 PM
Quote from: Serris,Sep 19 2011 on  07:36 PM
What did you think of Celestia swearing up a storm in the newest chapter?
Surprisingly, I could imagine her saying things like that. It wasn't that OOC for her to do that.

It was hilarious too.

-------------------------

On a side note, I have so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much pony fic ideas running rampant in my head. I need some help choosing.

1.) A "delusion fic compilation" that explores how Equestria and all its inhabitants exist only in one of the Mane Six's mind and said Mane Six is a severely mentally ill Human in the real world. I might even go a bit meta with this

2.) A high octane "Humans-In-Equestria"/"Mane-Six-On-Earth" story that starts off kind of fluffy and then transitions into an interdimensional battle with Nightmare Moon and Discord (and possibly some evil scientists) as the villains... There will be gunplay and magic and it will be in both Equestria and Earth.

3.) A gritty pure MLP urban thriller about the Mane Six stumbling upon a smuggling operation in Bridlehem (pun on Bethlehem) and they have to stop it.

4.) A science fiction story based on this comment from Youtube:

Anyone agrees that ep.1 ends with Luna surprise attack on the capital and ep.2 is about a deep strike led by Twilight Sparkle deep into the enemy territory in order to activate the hidden nuclear silo and fire the nuclear warheads called "The Elements of Harmony" into the Luna's main command battleship, The Nightmare Moon?

Though I may replace the Elements of Harmony as a nuke with the space based laser system H.A.R.M.O.N.Y.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
Quote from: Daddytops2009,Sep 20 2011 on  12:30 AM
I try to find Friendship is Magic forum...
Have you tried Equestria Forums?

http://www.equestriaforums.com/

It's a nice pony forum to hang out on. Also, WeirdRaptor's there - just sayin'. :p

Quote from: Bongo,Sep 20 2011 on  09:21 AM

^ I swear by Celestia's beard that I will find a use for this later on in this thread!
That's appropriate for like... almost every thread on 4chan, lawl.

pokeplayer984

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ptyra,Sep 19 2011 on  07:23 PM
I have a shipping confession to make.

*GASP*

I have no decided to ship Celestia and Discord. Or, as I should call it Disclestica...that sounds like Dyslexia...
And for my reasons.

1. Discopie (That name  :lol !) and Discoshy creep the heck out of me. Like the kind that you want to bleach your mind. Sure, he and Pinkie have a few things in common, but I really don't see a connection between them like I do with Celestia.
2. "Did you miss me, Celestia? I missed you. It's quite lonely being encased in stone, but you wouldn't know. I don't turn ponies to stone"
3. THIS!
THIS! I wasn't quite sure about the ship until I saw it. My decision is now final
4. Discord's trollzieness rubbed of on Celestia a little?

Another thing I notice that some of the...non-Dislestics (pfft XD) say "they HATE each other". Now, I wouldn't totally say "HATE", but there's most definitely some serious tension. Ala Davy Jones when talked to about Calypso.

I'm trying to come up with some kind of fanfiction or something about it.
And maybe even put it on the bittersweet/creepy-ish side.

I now also think that Philomena was a gift from Discord at some point. I don't know what drove me to think that, but I think it.

Now that that's off my chest...another piece of win
Oh, that umbrella!
Then I think you'll be interested in this little fan club that just recently popped up on DA.

#CelestiaCord

The founder of it has yet to make the necessary changes, but I'm sure it'll be ready soon enough. :)

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile