The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Those looking for the original soundtrack

Petrie. · 10 · 5389

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
I'm not selling mine.  :P: Sorry!

But, I'd keep watch on ebay...the past two I've seen listed there have sold for less than $25 (used copies).  :o

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewI...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

That's a far cry from a few months ago when I saw the soundtrack go for upwards of $50 on ebay auctions.  I have no idea why there's a sudden drop in the price like this (-50%) but if you want a copy...keep watch because I think this is a good time to buy.  :yes

Cyberlizard

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://raptoid.deviantart.com/
CRAP!  This post that I just edited had nothing to do with the LBT whatsoever!  :bang  :bang   I just saw the music links and I immediatley forgot that this was a Land Before TIme only thread.  :slap  :slap

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
That is almost very tempting, RR.  I think that, the only reason I would buy an LBT soundtrack would be for collection purposes, considering I already have high-quality versions of all the music.  I don't need the CD for its contents.  As a result, I doubt I would purchase anything other than a brand new CD (unless they proved to be impossible to find).  

Which reminds me, I should buy one soon, while they still exist :D
I've just been feeling kind of cheap.  Those brand new CDs run a minimum of $75 US :blink:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Some like cds for collectional value I guess...though if you're up to collecting, you obviously have no intentions to get rid of it...right?  :P:

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Hmm well, maybe I won't be getting that new soundtrack right away, after all.  I just found out that the seller of the $75 product won't ship to Canada :(

The only other New LBT soundtrack on Amazon.com is $110...I'm willing to spend a bit, but not that much!  :p

Grrrr

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Why new though?  Used is more bang for the buck, and most sellers are honest about it--when they say no scratches, they mean it.

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Ooh, that's tough to explain.  There's just something about having a shiny new one that's never been opened. :lol

It's one of those things where you want something for the sake of having it.  I must say though, there are more important things I could spend about $125 on (after the Canadian exchange rate).  I might have spent $75 for that new one, but no way am I going to spend $110 :angry:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
    • View Profile
Well see, this is what I was saying earlier....if you're doing it for collection purposes, and not for the audio tracks, then if you have no plans in the future in selling it (for a new one could fetch much more, but a true collector would never dream of parting with it) why not used?  It is just because?  :p

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
At this point, I probably won't be buying the OST in any form.  The money could go to more worthwhile causes at this point, than building a collection of LBT memoribilia.