The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Original Land Before Time Summary

landbeforetimelover

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.thelandbeforetime.org
I've decided to make a short summary of the original land before time movie.  Since these images are in 100% DVD quality and the music is also in very good quality, I do not want to offer this video for streaming.  To view it, you should download it.  You may download it by clicking here.

For those of you who just can't live without it, I'll make a translation copy of necessary.  I didn't want to translate this because it's mainly made to be a picture slideshow and if you were spending all of your time reading the lyrics, you wouldn't be able to fully appreciate the movie.  The link above might not last forever.  If you happen to come across this thread in a year or so, it probably won't work.  If the link above doesn't work, simply go to my land before time server and go into the restricted upload folder.  It's called "LBT1 Summary.avi".

NOTE:  For some reason, none of my websites that are hosted with freewebs are working right now.  There's something wrong on their end.  My server may be directly accessed by going to www.lbtserver.2myip.net instead of the www.lbtserver.co.nr link.  Just because the .co.nr link doesn't work does NOT mean that my server doesn't work either.  The only thing that's not working right now is the redirection page since it's hosted by freewebs.