The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

outcast

rosie

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Is Chomper really an outcast or treated as one by the older flatteeth? I know Cera has her problems with him and he was considered bad luck at one time. :huh:

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
It is revealed that Ruby promised his parents to look after him and they are on some sort of mission.  It seems to be finding out how the great valley dinosaurs work together even though they are of different types to maybe save the mysterious beyond from Red Claw and  his fast biters.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Is Chomper really an outcast or treated as one by the older flatteeth?
What makes you think that this would be the case? Personally I still think that they owe us some explanation on why Chomper is tolerated in the Great Valley by the older dinosaurs at all. I haven't yet seen all of the sequels, but whenever flatteeth had a problem with him it were dinosaurs from outside the Great Valley (Ali's herd, Doc) and not even all of those seemed to be surprised about his presence (Saro). Rather than wondering about whether any of the older flatteeth have a problem with him I'm wondering about why the Great Valley inhabitants don't seem to have any problem at all with him.