The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello, all!

Digi-Dragon

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Well, hello, everyone! I'm a HUGE fan of The Land Before time, though I haven't seen LBT 9, 11, and 12. I'm probably not as old as a lot of you here, considering the original movie is three years older than I am, but I've been a devoted fan of the series since I first saw it.

The sequels I enjoyed the most are probably 4, 5, and 10 (that last one mostly for finding out some backstory for Littlefoot's mom). I adore Ali and was one of probably some of you who assumed she'd be in The Great Longneck Migration ("... Not even a cameo...?"). That's probably why I love LBT 4, and it's the reason I started watching (or trying to watch) the series (lackluster re-introduction, in my opinion, but meh).

My favorite voice actor for Littlefoot (besides the original - Gabriel Damon-, of course, because no one can recreate his "Mother, get up" line) has to be Thomas Dekker, especially more so now that I found out he plays a character on Heroes, and for Cera I'm torn between Anndi McAfee and Candace Huston, though McAfee's singing voice almost clinches it for me. No one can beat the original Ducky, Judith Barsi, (may she rest in peace), but Aria Curzon is my favorite after her.

Favorite songs? I've listened to "If We Hold On Together" for hours upon end, and the version sung by McAfee and Curzon just about kills me with tears, but I can't say it's my favorite. I love "Peaceful Valley" and "Big Water" in the form of up-beat songs, but "Friends for Dinner" is my all-time favorite. For mellow-er songs, "It Takes All Sorts" and "Always There" are tied (I still cry when Littlefoot's solo comes on in the latter). I enjoy most all of the songs in the series that I've heard, though.

:blink: ... Wow, that's a long introduction post... Heh, I hope I'll have as much fun here as I do in other forums, and it's just great to find a place to talk about this wonderful series.

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Nothing like a good long introduction post to get to know each other :yes
Welcome to the Gang of Five Digi-Dragon!
From what you wrote I can guarantee that you will enjoy this place a lot. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start your own threads. If you have any questions please don't be hesitant to ask. Welcome with us :)

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hola! Welcome to the GOF! I'm Lain_EX but you can call me Lain. Nice to meet'cha! Enjoy your stay here.

Digi-Dragon

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Heh, wow, thanks everyone! So many nice people here. :DD

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Howdy!
Sounds like we'll have some interesting conversations; look forward to seeing ya on the forum! :D  :wow

Littlefoot Fan

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome! Enjoy your stay and post lots! :yes

Dash The Longneck

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi, Welcome to the Gang of five. After your introduction I know that we will have some very interesting conversations with you. You seem to know your stuff about LBT. I am sure you are going to love it here. I adore Ali to she's one of my favorite characters actually outside of the Gang of five. And trust me you're not the only one who thought she'd be in the Great Long Neck Migration. And you have a great taste in LBT songs. ;)  Anyway welcome aboard and I'm really looking forward to discussing LBT with you. :)

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Welcome. I too am an ali fan, so far, she's appeared in a episode in the tV series, but that's not enough for this fan. Make her a permanent member of the group and I'll be happy.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these: