The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Greetings Hypnotists!

Hypno · 15 · 4040

Hypno

• GoF's resident deleted scenes nerd
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
    • LBT wiki admin userpage
Hello there everyone!  :D

I joined this forum back in March 2015, because I loved the forum and wanted to contribute. I'm going to list some things about me:
I LOVE LBT. My favorite move is X, well, for now, because I'm rewatching ALL the films, and I'm on IX, because I want to watch JoTB in the LBT mood, ya know? Will it be the best sequel? Well, we'll find out!

I love sharpteeth, including the sharpteeth from LBT X, the original Sharptooth, Redclaw, and the Plated Sharptooth, oh, and don't forget, Chomper! My favorite character from the main five is Littlefoot. He's my favorite. LBT XIII is not as bad imo as others think. LBT XII is actually my least favorite. It's really boring actually.

The TV Series is actually the only thing LBT that I actually hate. I only liked some episodes, other than that, they just have repetitive stuff like earthshakes. They have no good plot and if there's a Season 2, it needs to be better.

Let's get on to other, non-LBT related stuff.

I love video games. I have a PS3 and I'm getting a PS4 next christmas. I love Assassin's Creed and GTA, especially GTA V and Assassin's Creed III and Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag. I like Online and single player games. You can add me on PS3 and soon PS4, my PSN is --------------. I also like fishing, camping, and soccer.

That's about it! Thanks a lot if you welcome me  :yes

:)littlefoot  x(cera  ^^spike  :sducky  :(petrie

Lol.

EDIT: This is my 99th post, almost 100, and I'm only doing this now :lol
« Last Edit: November 11, 2022, 08:46:28 PM by Hypno »
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

(I'm a runner-up for the Appreciated Member 2017 award.)

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
:lol You have been, you are and you will be welcome to the GOF :)
It's very nice to have you with us and as far as introductions go it's better late than never.
It reminds me a bit about one guy in highschool with whom I was waiting for the underground train every morning and we were talking just about everything until after about a year or so I realized that we had never actually introduced ourselves to each other, only knowing the other one as "you", causing me to ask: "You, you are you, but who are you?" :p

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ha, ha! That's funny. :smile Thank you for welcoming me. :D
Growing up I was a big LBT fan and had seen all movies and TV series episodes. On the forum, I was formerly known as Hypnobrai until Nov 11, 2017.

In recent years, I have gained an interest in the production of The Land Before Time, particularly the deleted scenes of the original film. New discoveries have been made in the last few years and continue to be made, so I feel that it is a good time to contribute.

I have always loved sharpteeth more than any other creatures in the franchise, especially the fourteenth film's Carnotaurus, the fifth film's Sharptooth, and especially the original Sharptooth.

I am a former administrator of the LBT wiki, having been active from 2017 to 2019.

bestariana1girl

• Petrie
    • View Profile

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum!  :wave

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always great to see a new member on this forum.  Lots of threads for you to read and post to.  I liked the 14th movie, great to have a new LBT movie after so long.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I've got a YouTube channel now (it's for gaming) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCix9_UcENnyLa3KRvBxiowQ

If the link does not work it's because I never uploaded 2 videos yet so it doesn't come up in the YouTube search.

retrorobby

• Chomper
    • View Profile
    • http://www.retrorobby.com
Welcome to GOF. I enjoy gaming myself but mostly retro games from the 80s and 90's.

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
It was only just under two months ago when I became a true active member of the Gang of Five. :smile
Thank you everyone for allowing me to take part in active discussions :D

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Hey, I found your original welcome post. Not too many people welcomed you the first time around it seems.

A formal welcome back from me! :D
(even though you came back for awhile already)

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Hypno

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey, I found your original welcome post. Not too many people welcomed you the first time around it seems.

A formal welcome back from me! :D
(even though you came back for awhile already)

If there was one word I would use to describe my welcome post nowadays, "cringe" would be it :lol

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
A year from now, I'll probably look back on some of my older posts and cringe as well. :lol

Regardless, welcome back! :DD

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
Meh, in my opinion I believe the word cringe is cringe in itself. I still use the word anyway, but in moderation though. :p
I'm pretty sure the overuse and application of that word is the reason why I think of the word that way.

And I do wonder, do people get some sort of nostalgia or yearning when looking at their past selves, even if they weren't the most mature or well composed? I believe I would! :)
Of course, unless your past just completely sucked.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
I sometimes get nostalgic for certain memories, places, or experiences from my past. Not so much who I was as a person though. There were a lot of things I did or said in my past that I'm ashamed of.