The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Hello

Unknown Person

• Ruby
    • View Profile
I found this forum yesterday through some random page clicking, and I never knew there was such a group of Land Before Time fans!  I've been a fan of the series more recently with the introduction of the TV series.  I've been looking around in the forums and have seen some very interesting and great discussion on these boards.

I've been writing brief summaries of a bunch of the episodes and made Ruby's character page (UnknownPerson is my wikipedia account), and it's pretty cool to see people say "Hey, did this really happen?" and "Oh, take it with a grain of salt" to the stuff I've been writing, and my misspellings of people's names.  (I thought Rhett's name was Red because my TV doesn't have such good audio).  I live in Canada, and have all of the episodes of the TV series shown on YTV since the start recorded on my PVR.

So yeah, this is a hello from me, albeit a fairly long one.  Hello!

Timber

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Why hello, Welcome too the Group. I hope you injoy your stay.  :lol

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Hi, and welcome to the Gang of five forums! :wave

I'm a new member here as well, and trust me...you are going to love it here! :DD

Just get ready to do a lot of posting here as there are many forums to choose from, the numbers are almost endless! :^.^:

Just have fun....oh by the way, NO SWEARING OR TROLLING (Making fun of the characters, or anyone here....just a friendly warning ;) )

Tails_155

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://xerofocusstudios.com/forums/portal.php
Quote from: Unknown Person,Jun 18 2007 on  02:53 PM
I found this forum yesterday through some random page clicking, and I never knew there was such a group of Land Before Time fans!  I've been a fan of the series more recently with the introduction of the TV series.  I've been looking around in the forums and have seen some very interesting and great discussion on these boards.

I've been writing brief summaries of a bunch of the episodes and made Ruby's character page (UnknownPerson is my wikipedia account), and it's pretty cool to see people say "Hey, did this really happen?" and "Oh, take it with a grain of salt" to the stuff I've been writing, and my misspellings of people's names.  (I thought Rhett's name was Red because my TV doesn't have such good audio).  I live in Canada, and have all of the episodes of the TV series shown on YTV since the start recorded on my PVR.

So yeah, this is a hello from me, albeit a fairly long one.  Hello!
read any of Actions "medium sized" posts, that's not a long post! :p

Welcome tho!

action9000

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I live in Canada, and have all of the episodes of the TV series shown on YTV since the start recorded on my PVR.
As a fellow Canadian (Alberta), I have been recording the episodes myself, but not with the best of luck.  I've been using some cheap USB TV recorder thing which gives me nothing but trouble.  It sounds like your method is considerably more sophisticated. :lol:

Welcome to the Gang of Five!  Hope to chat with you some more on the forum! :D

read any of Actions "medium sized" posts, that's not a long post!
Har har har! :lol  *whistles quietly to himself*

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome to the GOF Unknown Person (gee, sure sounds like a funny reception :lol). It's always a pleasure to have new members. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start your own threads :yes

Just have fun....oh by the way, NO SWEARING OR TROLLING (Making fun of the characters, or anyone here....just a friendly warning
With all due respect Great Valley Guardian, there is no need for even the friendliest warning in a welcoming thread!
Let the admins do the warning if there is any reason to think that somebody is violating the rules of the GOF rather than welcome newbies in an inappropriate manner.

The Great Valley Guardian

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://www.supersonicboom182.deviantart.com
Let the admins do the warning if there is any reason to think that somebody is violating the rules of the GOF rather than welcome newbies in an inappropriate manner.

Okay, I'll try to remember that in the futrue! :^.^:

Petrie.

• Hatchling
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Its hard to welcome an unknown person in the literal sense.  :P: :lol:  But this one seems real enough....enjoy your stay and post often. :wave

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
:wave Heya Unknown Person :wave

If you're looking on the lowdown on LBT, you've difinitely come to the right place. Enjoy your stay with us here and post when you can! ;)

Have fun!

Littlefoot-1616 B)

f-22 "raptor" ace

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the forum! enjoy your stay!

Unknown Person

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Quote from: action9000,Jun 18 2007 on  04:48 PM
As a fellow Canadian (Alberta), I have been recording the episodes myself, but not with the best of luck.  I've been using some cheap USB TV recorder thing which gives me nothing but trouble.  It sounds like your method is considerably more sophisticated. :lol:

Welcome to the Gang of Five!  Hope to chat with you some more of the forum! :D
Heh, the episodes are recorded in good quality.  The only drawback is that I can't transfer them onto my computer, and I only can watch it on my TV.  The shows are apparently encrypted on the hard-drive of the PVR.

Thanks for all of your warm welcomes, and I hope to be chatting to all of you.

Lain_EX

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GOF, whoever you are (LOL 'cause you're an Unknown Person). Post lost and enjoy your stay here, amigo.