The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 111105

DarkHououmon

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
    • http://bluedramon.deviantart.com
One of those LBT TV series web games? I'm pretty sure there's one where you play as Petrie and you have to sneak past Redclaw.

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile
It is the LBT GBA game Into the Mysterious Beyond.

Your turn, Rat_lady7.

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Which other movie was released around the same time as "The Land Before Time" and was beaten by our beloved film, with Land Before Time grossing $30.4 million above this other film?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I don't believe this question has been asked yet :unsure:.

Which country was behind the inspiration for the creation of LBT?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Though I don't have as much evidence as I'd like to present this answer, I'm going to have to go with Ireland. Am I at least close?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
There are two movies where Littlefoot is saved three times. During one of these movies, his friends are saved at the same time for two of the three times he is saved, and for the third time, only he was in danger. In the other movie he is saved in, he is saved by one character twice, and the third time he is saved, it is through the combined efforts of two characters. What two movies are these?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I'm going to guess...

LBT IX for the first one.  I believe the Gang was saved twice by Mo (the locusts and the Lipleurodon), and then Littlefoot was saved from drowning by Mo.

LBT VI for the second one.  Doc saved Littlefoot twice, and then Littlefoot was saved the third time by Doc and his grandfather.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm sorry, that was a good guess, but- oh wait, you're right! Wasn't expecting that one to be nailed so well and so quickly. The turn is now yours to be done with as you see fit.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Okay, here's one.

What movie in the series had a scene in which Ducky was fearless of heights and then in the same film had another scene where she was not so fearless of heights?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm going to say she was fearless of heights in one scene and not so fearless in another is in LBT VI.

She was climbing a mountian I think it was? And she climbed Saurus rock with no fear in one scene.

And the other scene when she was not do fearless of heights was when she was crossing the log bridge at the top of a chasm with a little river at the bottem of it.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Correct!  She was also hopping across a chasm with no fear.

You're up :yes!

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
All right, hmmm....Okay I got one. Don't blame me if it's easy, I can't think today.

What movie do we meet two characters that we never hear from and are never mentioned again in any of the other sequals or in any of the episodes and who are they?

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
I think there is more than one possible answer.
It could be the Ozzy and Strut from LBT 2 (though eggeaters are mentioned and there are two who resemble Ozzy and Strut very much in LBT 4 they are never again explicitly mentioned).
The same goes for Dinah and Dana from LBT 6. Even though there are similar looking threehorn kids in the opening of (I think) LBT 8 they are never explicitly referred to again.
Rinkus and Sierra from LBT 7 also vanish never to be seen or heard of again.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry Malte279, all very good answers and I even forgot about those characters never being mentioned again, but that's not what I'm looking for. Good try. :)

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry, but those characters still aren't what I'm looking for. Good try Malte279. :)

Stitch

• Ducky
    • View Profile