The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Trivia Game

Petrie · 774 · 111113

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Still, no, the Rainbowfaces still aren't it. Good guess though :)

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Rooter and the original Sharptooth from the first LBT?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
No, still not what I'm looking for. Good guess there though Cancerian Tiger :) I completely forgot about them. Okay, this was a harder question that I thought. Maybe I can give you a hint.

These characters were in a sequal that was later than the movies already mentioned. Hopefully this will help you.

Pangaea

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Contemplator of Deep Time
    • View Profile
I don’t think it’s so much that the question is too hard as that there are too many possible answers. :p

The tinysauruses from LBT XI were briefly mentioned in “Stranger from the Mysterious Above”, but not by their individual names (so I'm sure if they would count or not). Would any combination of Lizzie, Skitter, Chatter, Dusty, Rocky, or Big Daddy be the correct answer?

Pronounced "pan-JEE-uh". Spelled with three A's. Represented by a Lystrosaurus.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ah, so I see someone's posted on here again. :) Thanks Pangaea!

But sadly, I think they're ARE too many possible answers. Oh well, guess this'll keep on going. Your guess isn't correct. Don't worry, you were very close though!  :)

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm just going to narrow this down, and hopefully someone will get this.

They're both normal sized Longnecks and they appeared at a big meeting in the series. I really don't care if this gives it away, I just want my turn to be over. <_<

Hope that helps! :)

Allicloud

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/femoman
OOH ooh! Is it Sue and Pat from number X?

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
...FINALLY!!!!  :lol

Yep, you got it! You're up Allicloud!  ;)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Alright, the new rules have been pinned for this section, so let’s get things rolling again. I will wait to update the other two over the next few days, so if other people want to update them instead, they have plenty of time before I take care of it myself.

Here is my new trivia question:

Name a/the time when the main kids were saved by a character, only the kids had no idea that the character saved them for the remainder of the movie. To answer, name the movie, the character who saved them, and what disaster the kids were saved from.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, the answer is Mo from IX and I'm guessing he saved them from that Swimming Sharptooth.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Exactly, miss. The very first time Mo saves the kids from the swimming sharptooth in movie IX, none of them ever found out. In fact, Cera believed the exact opposite, thinking that Mo just found them being in danger funny and didn't do anything about it.

The turn is now yours to control as you see fit.

Petrie85

• Cera
    • View Profile
We're waiting for your question when ever you're ready.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Okay, I got it. Sorry for putting it up so late.

What is the one movie where the gang DOESN'T get chased by Sharpteeth even though Sharpteeth are in the movie?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, they aren't chased by sharpteeth in IV, but I don't recall seeing any there to begin with. Yet, in VII, there are sharpteeth during the flash back that never chase the gang.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hm, I'd say you got it right. I was leaning towards VII, seeing as I always considered Ichy and Dil sharpteeth, but...

Anyways, you're up TFS! :)

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Sorry if that was confusing. I didn't mean that I was guessing both IV and VII as possible replies. VII was indeed my only answer.

When is the third time Littlefoot and Cera began a physical fight?

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I believe that would be LBT V.  The first was the most memorable one and was in the original, and then they had a brief scuffle in LBT II.  LBT V would be the third time.

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Awesome work. That is absolutely correct, miss. You are welcome to ask away at your convinience.

Cancerian Tiger

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Who is an LBT character that has been mentioned but never seen by viewers, and also has a bizarre and potentially dangerous condition?

The Friendly Sharptooth

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Petrie said in The Meadow of Jumping Waters that his uncle Pterano knows a leaf eater who knows a leaf eater who ate a tickly red tree star and got bad luck. Is that who you have in mind?