The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

LBT Cast Favorite TV Show

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Hi gang whats up came to see how you all doing today.  

Ok lately i've been watching alot of japanese anime and sometimes I would imagine the lbt gang had the oppotunity to watch TV and Online Shows

So I'm like well why not make a game out of it.  Simple Everybody think of a TV animated or Live Action Show that the lbt characters would enjoy most.  Act as the characters at the same time  

Like for instants:

Littlefoot: "I love Indiana Jones Movies, his adventures are so exciting".  " Man I wish was like him".

So what do you think wanna play?

Amaranthine

• Member+
  • Littlefoot
  • Can You Love Me Despite The Cracks?
    • View Profile
Ducky: "Oh I love the early Disney Princess movies, they are very funny and not very sad or scary no, no, no! My Little Pony is cute too! Yes, yes, yes!"

Cera: "I have to say, Mulan is an awesome movie and I REALLY like the Xena series! Hehe, and some of those paranormal stuff makes me laugh. Seriously...why would people even believe in ghosts? :rolleyes "

Spike: *stares at a cooking show, drools as he watches, "Everyday Italian"*

Petrie: "Oh...um, me like some of those cartoons, like Looney Tunes, I always jump at the parts when they hurt each other though!"

Animeboye

• Ducky
    • View Profile
    • http://animeboye.deviantart.com/
Littlefoot: I love One Piece! The adventures are cool and I wish I could be part of Luffy's crew!

Spike: *His attention is turned to Hell's Kitchen*

Ptyra

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • http://z8.invisionfree.com/The_Valley/index.php?
Littlefoot: I really enjoy different types of adventure films. I really like the Lone Ranger...so does Doc.
Cera: I like movies where girls are the hero...like Red Sonja! I don't get why people don't like it, though.
Ducky: Um...I like movies with girls as the hero too...but not like Cera. I like movies like Mulan.
Petrie: Me like some of the muppet movies...like Treasure Island. The Dark Crystal and Labyrinth are good, but they scary sometimes...especially The Dark Crystal. But the songs are good!
Spike: Ehhhh...
Ruby: This sounds strange coming from me, but I like game shows like Jeopordy. I learn a lot from it.
Chomper: I like the really old horror movies like Nosferatu.
Littlefoot: But all of us love Dinotopia! And my friends and I like The Goonies because it reminds us of our adventures.
Pterano: Oh look, Logan's Run!

NeoGenesis005

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Ruby:  "Everytime I watch the Justise League I always admire Wonder Woman shes a great role model for all Girls of all ages"!

Cera: Not to mention...SHE KICKS BUTT!!!