The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Quote from: Daddytops2009,Sep 15 2010 on  12:57 PM
Pokemon Stadium
I only play that game with my cartridge pokemon. Custom > Rental

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
At long sodding last! My copy of Birth By Sleep arrived. Currently going through Ventus's story. Took bloody long enough to get here!  :lol  :p

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Started having a go at playing Mafia II and so far, it's not bad at all, granted, I'm only on Chapter 3 of the game, so just started....but still :lol:

metadude1234

• Banana Egg
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Started Metro 2033 on xbox 360 This morning at 8:00am and finished at about 4:37 pm

EDIT: multiple breaks and cleaning room in between
facebook.com/venomwargreymon

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I'm playing Battlefield 1943 and getting killed in the cheapest of ways  :lol

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Getting back into finishing off Kingdom Hearts 2, well, not the story, already done that, just other things, am trying to get the ultimate weapon on it and finish off the cups, up to the Hades Paradox Cup now, already finished the first 10 rounds, waiting for the next 10 rounds to show up....but Hades is refusing to give it to me at the moment, so am trying to get from level 75 to level 99/100...whichever was the top on, as well as trying to get my forms all leveled up completely and the summon level too.

And yes, already defeated Sephiroth on there....did that ages ago, and it was hell beating him up....ended up with 1HP remaining in the end....I was that lucky against him.

Drake

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Just caming off playing probably 30 races in Modnation Racing in which I only came in first in two of them.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Lord of the Rings Conquest- and frankly i made a mistake buying the game. the voice actors immitating the characters stink, and i hate the fact that scouts can do one-hit klls.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Playing my Sega Mega Drive Ultimate Collection once again and I finally managed to get a few more trophies on it....like the one with Tails, needing to collect 100 rings on Sonic 3.

But man, how I hate playing Fatal Labyrinth....that trophy, getting to the 5th level in the game is going to be a pain for me >.< along with that....*gulps* Altered Beast one, I've attempted the game once before and was terrible at it....I mean, I only need 100,000 point by the end of the first level <_<

And by God's name....do not get me started on the final level of Dr. Robotnik's M.B.M....I've played it....and I could not keep up on it....too fast...and I want that trophy for it, for finishing off the game >.<

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Rise Of The Triad shareware on MS DOS(well,DOSBOX really).

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
At the moment, playing a bit of Star Wars: the Force Unleashed and Batman: Arkham Asylum

Trying to get the kill trophies on Force Unleashed before I go onto Sith Master difficulty, while on Batman, trying to at least finish off hard mode.....already locked up Harley Quinn.

Waluigifan

• Spike
    • View Profile
    • http://www.waluigi.de
I'm playing "Mario Super Sluggers" right now, for the Nintendo Wii.

I just can't understand why it wasn't released in Germany, it's a good game!

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Bit of a clash of the old and new. I restarted playing the Wii version of the JRPG Okami. I realised that this was one of the few games in my collection that I've had for a while and NOT actually finished. I had to start again coz I couldn't remember what to do or any of the powers I had unlocked. Remembering how great it is! :D

On top of that, I've landed a copy of Vanquish (as I promised myself). Nice and stylish but buggerish hard coz there is just so much going on at once. Death can come swiftly if you're not careful. All good fun though!  ;)

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile

Redtooth101

• Spike
    • View Profile
Playing Grid Racer on my PS3. It'll hold me till Grand Turismo 5 finally comes out.