The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Back To The Future: The Game. Its finally great to see a GOOD game based  on the films.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Vehicle launching and whatnot on halo 2... So damn addicting just watching these things flip all over the place

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Belmont, what consoles is that game available on?
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Feb 22 2011 on  07:09 PM
Belmont, what consoles is that game available on?
I can answer that for you Nick, it's on the PSN Store, like the Tales of Monkey Island and Sam & Max were.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
thanks Drake I'll check it out..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Still haven't finished my back log of games and went out to get Marvel Vs Capcom 3 and Kingdom Hearts Recoded. Clearly I don't learn :p

Riphstar

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Marvel vs Capcom 3 (360 Version)

Who ever has it we should all play!.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
don't like the mashup of characters in games like that. superman vs joker would be completely onesides.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I've said it before and I'll say it again, only reason I'm playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 is cause of the fact that Wesker is in it.  If he was not announced, I would not care so much for the game itself :p

But I know that I'm going to get the Metal Gear Solid and Pirates of the Caribbean addons for LittleBigPlanet soon enough XD

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I'm going to get Little Big planet 2 in a few weeks.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Alternating between playing Disney Sing-It and Marvel Vs Capcom 3.

That Sing-It game is fun and all, but man, singing that Justin Bieber song with my sister...bah, I did not know the words to the song....and I don't like his rapping....

But Marvel vs Capcom 3....that is a good game, managed to finish arcade mode with Wesker so far....since he was the last one left alive to finish off Galactus....

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still playing Marvel vs Capcom 3 and I found a good team for myself to use Wesker, Sentinel and Tron.  Granted, others can be used who I like including Dante and Chris.

Oh also....Chris' handgun vs Galactus....Chris' handgun wins :p

Seriously, I shot Galactus in the chest with Chris and defeated him that way....that was just too funny for me XD

But dear lord do I hate Akuma....he is terrible in the game, him and Dorumanu(sp?), I don't like either of them....I mean seriously, MODOK is better than them.

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Pokemon yellow for the lulz, even after I criticized black and white in the other thread.

vonboy

• Chomper: "Threehorns are better at everything, including rumpsteaks"
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
the only game i've played the last few days is minecraft.
Come check out my new Youtube gaming channel, Game Biter!
---------------------
Littlefoot: "Look, Chomper. You're uncle is dead, and it's just right for your friends to be there for you. You'd be there if someone we know died, right?"

Chomper: "Well, sure I would!"

Come give my LBT TV Series fanfiction, PAST-O-RAMA, a read!
---------------------
(Runner-Up)

Littlefoot1616

• The Circle
  • Cera
  • The game is on; so let's play!
    • View Profile
Bin feeling nostalgic lately so I broke out the N64 and starting replaying Banjo-Kazooie, Perfect Dark and Zelda: Majora's Mask! Gold dust; all of the them! :D

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Playing a bit of James Bond 007: Blood Stone right now and it's a good game indeed.

Hoping to also finish off Resident Evil 5 in the weekend, well, at least get the platinum on it.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Still playing Resident Evil 5.  Got the main game platinum, just got to work on the DLC trophies, gonna be starting on 'Lost In Nightmares', doing what I need on that before moving onto 'Desperate Escape'

Well that as well as Sonic Adventure from the PSN.....which I have to say, isn't too bad at all.

Flathead770

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
I've recently been playing cave story on the wii. I'm a little disappointed that I never played this game until recently, it's amazingly fun.

Daddytops2009

• Ducky
    • View Profile