The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Whatcha playin'?

Belmont2500

• Yet another wordsmith
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Ecco The Dolphin (Sega Genesis) Although I wish it was the PC or Sega CD version.

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
The Sly Trilogy on the PS3.  Already finished off the first game and tomorrow, gonna be playing the second game, then after that, the third.

Then once those are finished with, will have a go at playing Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
^ i will try and get thatt series..
Batman Begins on the Ps2..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Mirumoto_Kenjiro

• Cera
    • View Profile
Right now, it's:

PS2 = Burnout Revenge

DS = Steel Horison

DS (in GBA slot) = Pokemon Sapphire

GBA = Pokemon FireRed

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Nick22,Dec 10 2010 on  02:54 PM
^ i will try and get thatt series..
Batman Begins on the Ps2..
Trust me, it's a good series.  I have never beaten the third game, always manage to get to....around the middle of it before I have to take the game back to the video shop....or something happens which prevents me from finishing it.

However, be that as it may....I'm going to be playing it again tomorrow, this time on my PS3....and with trophies to go along with it XD

I am so happy that I've already gotten the platinum in the first two Sly games so far.

I was also playing some of Spider-Man: Shattered Dimmensions and I must say, the gameplay isn't bad in it.  The Noir version reminds me much of the predator missions on Batman: Arkham Asylum.

But my favourite so far has got to be 2099 Spidey, just because of his real wise cracks when I was facing off against Hobgoblin....and his moves.

However, normal Spidey....he's voiced by Neil Patrick harris for crying out loud, which automatically grants him awesomeness in my book XD

WeirdRaptor

• Cera
    • View Profile
    • Knowhere: A Geek Culture Fan Forum
Golden Sun: Dark Dawn. I loved the originals, and this one is shaping up not to disappoint.
"All you have to decide is what to do with the time that is given to you." -Gandalf

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
just bought the Sly collection yesterday and will be playing it sometime this week..
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

Campion1

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Resident evil REmake with INVISIBLE ENEMIES

working my way from easy mode... to hard. and yes I did beat real survivor... with Jill anyway.  :p

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Star Trek: Armada2. And now testing the super mod Fleet Operations. So far, it is way too awesome :DD .

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Right now, I've got Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood available for the whole week to play, and I do hope I can platinum it in that time....I mean, I've only more or less just started on single player....and I also have multiplayer to take on as well....which is gonna be fun XD

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
    • http://www.fanfiction.net/~vilstrup
Company of Heroes Online.... they made a few improvements to the game, and made it free to play :p... besides that, it's fun to have a few tanks to just roll over your enemy with :)

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
GoldenEye: Source, a mod for Half-Life 2, based on GoldenEye N64. Really fun. ;)

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
GoldenEye: Source, a mod for Half-Life 2, based on GoldenEye N64. Really fun.

Uhh, is Half-life 2 need or is HL2 deathmatch enough?

2007excalibur2007

• Member+
  • Petrie
    • View Profile
^
You must have at least one Source game that doesn't come from a free offer, and you must have Source SDK Base 2007 installed. If your HL2DM came from the ATi/Nvidia free offer, then that doesn't count.

Vilstrup

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Nope, my HL2DM came with CSS and DoDS, so... that should work then... must try it in the holidays :p

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Both Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare and The Sims 3 for PS3.

Alternating between the two of them and all.

Nick22

• Administrator
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
working on the third and final Sly game as part o f the Sly Collection. Already have the platinum trophies from the first two games.
Winner of these:

Runner up for these:

MrDrake

• Littlefoot
    • View Profile
You should send me a friend request at some point :p

Was starting Kingdom Hearts 2 on normal mode last night, want to finally try and get that done then move onto proud mode....while also working on both Red Dead and Sims 3 still XD

oogaboo

• Petrie
    • View Profile
Donkey Kong 64.  :)
 The original N64 cartridge. Its a little scratched on the outside, but still works like a charm.