The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

The unthinkable.

Bruton the Iguanodon

• Ducky
    • View Profile

Yes, your eyes are perfectly fine. The original Sharptooth is right next to the gang and they all look perfectly HAPPY.

So yes, apparently he's back and they've either accepted him into their group, or are completely suicidal.

The moment when you know things have gone too far, even for an LBT sequel.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Despite his fearsome on-screen reputation, Sharptooth was actually well regarded by his colleagues.  Seen here is a picture from the studio Christmas party.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Quote from: Bruton the Iguanodon on Aug 19 2014, 01:02:19 AM
Yes, your eyes are perfectly fine. The original Sharptooth is right next to the gang and they all look perfectly HAPPY.

So yes, apparently he's back and they've either accepted him into their group, or are completely suicidal.

The moment when you know things have gone too far, even for an LBT sequel.
:3

YES

The better to make friends with him.
Chomper has just talked with him and so he saved their butts. hooray!

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
@Sneak: Is it possible that you could get a screen capture of this again? I would like to see this actually. :smile

Or if anyone else could, it’d be great.

But anyways...

Based on the sad tinypic man, the Gang was completely suicidal and were devoured by Sharptooth shortly after. The end.

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...

Sneak

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile

StardustSoldier

• Bestest Friends
  • Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
    • Ian's Corner - My personal review blog
Darn. Looks like we're stuck with that obnoxious Tinypic man. x(cera

ImpracticalDino

• Member+
  • Cera
  • Be my lover, Littlefoot. <3
    • View Profile
I knew that already. What I was really thinking was... v v v

Well...whether or not the caption was originally edited or if it was actually a captured screenshot at the exact right moment in the first LBT movie would determine if we could get the photo again.
:chompysmile

Discord! I'm howling at the moon! And sleeping in the middle of a summer afternoon...