The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

Oodelay-O!

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
So umm hi!
Me & my friend were talking about LBT the other day, so I outta boredom was curious if there's a some LBT forum there...  Yeah, despite that I'm an unbearably ultimate fan of Jelly Otter / PB&J Otter since 2003, before that I loved LBT (movies) & was happy to watch it at any occasion, so yeah!  =P

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Welcome to the GoF :wave
Inactive, probably forever.

Sleeping-force's-inside

• Ducky
    • View Profile
Welcome on the forum :DD I hope you'll have an awesome time here  :DD

The Anonymous Person

• Member+
  • Ducky
  • Guess who back? Back again?
    • View Profile
Oodelay! Welcome to Lake Hoohaw...err, GOF!

So you're a PB&J Otter fan? Nice! I vaguely remember watching PB&J Otter when I was much younger, but other than the Noodle Dance, I never could remember anything else about that show...that is, until a few weeks after Disney Junior started airing it. In fact, I started watching the show again the very same day I joined these forums. (Then again, I'd still go with Bear in the Big Blue House any day!) My favorite characters from that show are a tie between Munchy and Flick.

Anyways, hope to see you around on these forums, and if not, cheese and quackers!  :lol

Malte279

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
    • http://www.ineinemlandvorunsererzeit.de.vu
Welcome with us :)
It is always a pleasure to welcome new members to our community. Please feel hearty invited to join our discussions or start threads of your own :yes

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Always nice to see a new member here.  You'll find many new folks to meet and talk to here.

LBTDiclonius

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Hey there! Welcome to the GOF! Hope your stay is a pleasant one.  :)

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Hopefully I won't be a one post/day wonder, but will find my way around & get along with you. Haven't watched LBT for a quite a while now though (and I never had a chance to watch an original - only German dub & in my home language), but it always stays as an essential part of my childhood & brings nostalgia remembering it - after all, the movies are so emotional & touching - once watched, you'll never be the same again. And since I never met any fans of LBT online before, so I decided to give it a try. Besides, with the increasing amount of [bad] shows/cartoons on the screen I can't think of a better solution than going back to the past. :)
Oh and my favourites are Littlefoot & Ducky - enjoyed drawing them back in the years.

Quote from: The Anonymous Person,Jul 17 2013 on  07:20 PM
Oodelay! Welcome to Lake Hoohaw...err, GOF!

So you're a PB&J Otter fan? Nice! I vaguely remember watching PB&J Otter when I was much younger, but other than the Noodle Dance, I never could remember anything else about that show...that is, until a few weeks after Disney Junior started airing it. In fact, I started watching the show again the very same day I joined these forums. (Then again, I'd still go with Bear in the Big Blue House any day!) My favorite characters from that show are a tie between Munchy and Flick.

Anyways, hope to see you around on these forums, and if not, cheese and quackers! :lol

Haha, nice to know there's some with close interests! :D

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Hey there and welcome! :) Feel free to post around ^^

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Then again, I'd still go with Bear in the Big Blue House any day
I watched this to death when I was very young and today I can't remember much of it :(

(and I never had a chance to watch an original - only German dub & in my home language
Well, I had this problem as well (I'm German) but I found a collection of the movies that costed only around 30Ä and it has some extras like sing-alongs and so on..
Trust me, the original (english) voices and songs are great :yes
Besides, with the increasing amount of [bad] shows/cartoons on the screen I can't think of a better solution than going back to the past. smile.gif
So true...
Oh and my favourites are Littlefoot & Ducky - enjoyed drawing them back in the years.
Well, if you don't mind and still have them you may want to share them with the community :) There are many artists among us Gang of Fivers  :smile
Inactive, probably forever.

I love Jelly Otter

• Chomper
    • View Profile
I'm not German...  but since I live "close", my satellite dish was receiving all their channels, incl. Super RTL which luckily showed LBT in autumn 2002 & brought my interest back to it until I saw PB&J Otter there in January of 2003 & forgot about everything else, lol.  That Super RTL, although mostly consisting of Disney stuff, nearly compensated for me the lose of Cartoon Network I so loved to watch in the 90s + helped me to understand German language...  Basically, any show that was originally American or English at that time for me was impossible to find, until I discovered the freedom of choice in my internet era.

And for the drawings - well, I lost them back in 2002... And the last time I drew something very seriously or just outta boredom was like in 2006 or 2009, so yeah.

Blitz

• Petrie
    • View Profile
I remember watching PB&J Otter every day when I was little, and I loved it. :DD

Anyway, welcome! :smile

Chiletrek

• Cera
    • View Profile
Hello:
 And welcome to GoF!!  :DD .

StrutEggStealer

• Professional Veggie-Eater
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
PB&J Otter?! OMG, that is a huge nostalgic moment for me!! I loved watching that show
Welcome!!
"Not all who wander are lost"
J. R. R. Tolkein