The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Electronics do you have?

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: ddmkm122,Nov 24 2013 on  11:41 PM
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 24 2013 on  05:39 PM
Quote from: ddmkm122,Nov 24 2013 on  11:14 PM
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 24 2013 on  04:54 PM
I got my PC and my laptop... A SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL... Ipod nano gen 2 (yes, I know... it still works!) and my Samsung Galaxy Ace...

And my boyfriend owns a Wii, Xbox, Playstation 2 and a PSP. And we share a TV :P:
You have a Nintendo 64?  And a SNES?  And a GameBoy and a GameBoy Color?
Yes, that's what I just wrote down.
Do you live with your boyfriend?
Yes.

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 25 2013 on  02:26 PM
I got my PC and my laptop... A SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL... Ipod nano gen 2 (yes, I know... it still works!) and my Samsung Galaxy Ace...

And my boyfriend owns a Wii, Xbox, Playstation 2 and a PSP. And we share a TV :P:
Yes.
That is a lot of consoles.  Ever have a problem picking out a game to play, or for some games which version, snes version, gba ?

jansenov

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
I have a Compaq Evo N800v laptop, an LG KP502 cellphone and a Gameboy and two calculators. Other pieces of electronics in the house include 3 deskptop computers, 2 Tvs, 2 video recorders, 2 DVD players, a radio, a tape recorder, an oscilloscope and 4 other cellphones. In a shack near the house there are 3 microcomputers from 1983 to 1991, a TV from the 1980s, and a radio from the 1970s, all in a working condition. I think there's an even older radio around that uses vacuum tubes, but I haven't seen it in ages.

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 25 2013 on  09:31 PM
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 25 2013 on  02:26 PM

Yes.
That is a lot of consoles.  Ever have a problem picking out a game to play, or for some games which version, snes version, gba ?
Well, I'm mostly a PC gamer and I like handhelds such as the gameboy and DS. So it's usually just what game is available on which console. I usually pick the Advance SP because of its backlit screen. I've never even touched the XBOX or PS2 yet, there are very few games on there that interest me. I do like playing on the SNES and N64 since it gives a huge nostalgia boost and there are so many great games out there that you can play over and over again :)

Petrie

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
  • It's good to be the king!
    • View Profile
Not as much as many others here, but I don't need much else:

Dell Laptop - i7, its a few years old now, and I put Windows 8 on it this past year

Galaxy Note 2 - just got this in August

Sony Walkman 16gb mp3 player