The Gang of Five
The forum will have some maintenance done in the next couple of months. We have also made a decision concerning AI art in the art section.

Please see this post for more details.

What Electronics do you have?

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
I have an iPhone 3G, an iPod Shuffle 4th Generation, an iPhone 3GS, an Acer laptop computer and a desktop computer, my mom has a Kindle Fire (Second Generation), a Dell laptop computer and an iPhone 4 and my dad has a Sony Chromebook and a Kindle Fire HD which looks just like an iPad without the home button!

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
I have an android tablet, an mp3 player (with built in speakers and led flashlight), a desktop, credit card size solar calculator (older then some people who are on this forum.  ;)  )  Solar keyboard.

rhombus

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I have a Dell XPS 8500 desktop, a Kindle Fire, a LG cellphone, a XBox 360, a Super Nintendo Entertainment System, and a MP3 player.

Go ahead and check out my fanfictions, The Seven Hunters, Songs of the Hunters, and Menders Tale.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Well, this'll be a bit of a list... let's see... iPhone 5, iPod, Macbook Pro, iMac G4, Macintosh II, 42-inch LG LED TV, a region free DVD player, a Sega Dreamcast, two Nintendo 64s, a Nintendo Gamecube, a Nintendo DS (the original kind), a Playstation 2, Playstation 3, and Playstation 4, and a Milton Bradley Vectrex.

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 24 2013 on  03:46 PM
I have an Android Tablet, an MP3 Player (with built in speakers and led flashlight), a desktop, credit card size solar calculator (older then some people who are on this forum.  ;)  )  Solar keyboard.
How old is it?
Also, I used to have a Game Boy Advance SP and a Nintendo DS Lite but I lost them!

Justin1993

• Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
My two PS3 controllers which no longer have a PS3 to connect to. I use them as PC gamepads.

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Justin1993,Nov 24 2013 on  04:16 PM
My two PS3 controllers which no longer have a PS3 to connect to. I use them as PC gamepads.
Thank you for reminding me about my XBOX, my XBOX 360, my Kinect, my Wii, my many televisions and my The Wii Balance Board

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
I got my PC and my laptop... A SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL... Ipod nano gen 2 (yes, I know... it still works!) and my Samsung Galaxy Ace...

And my boyfriend owns a Wii, Xbox, Playstation 2 and a PSP. And we share a TV :P:

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 24 2013 on  04:54 PM
I got my PC and my laptop... A SNES, Nintendo 64, Gameboy, Gameboy color, Gameboy advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL... Ipod nano gen 2 (yes, I know... it still works!) and my Samsung Galaxy Ace...

And my boyfriend owns a Wii, Xbox, Playstation 2 and a PSP. And we share a TV :P:
You have a Nintendo 64?  And a SNES?  And a GameBoy and a GameBoy Color?

Kor

• The Circle
  • The Gang of Five
    • View Profile
Quote from: ddmkm122,Nov 24 2013 on  03:00 PM
I have an android tablet, an mp3 player (with built in speakers and led flashlight), a desktop, credit card size solar calculator (older then some people who are on this forum.  ;)  )  Solar keyboard.
How old is it?
Also, I used to have a GameBoy Advance SP and a Nintendo DS Lite but I lost them!
My credit card sized solar calculator? I think I got it in the mid 90's, or so, so I guess it's almost 20 years old, or maybe already is.   Works perfectly well like when I first got it, though the back doesn't look brand new, no idea why.

Pterano

• The Fabulous Fearsome Flyer
  • Member+
  • Ducky
    • View Profile
Think I have you beat on that one, Kor. ;) The Vectrex is the oldest piece of electronics I have, and it's from 1982, making it 31 years old. :) Still works like brand new, though!

(runner up)
(runner up)
---------------------------------------------------

Poster of the Gang of Five's 400,000th post

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Kor,Nov 24 2013 on  05:22 PM
Quote from: ddmkm122,Nov 24 2013 on  03:00 PM
I have an android tablet, an mp3 player (with built in speakers and led flashlight), a desktop, credit card size solar calculator (older then some people who are on this forum. ;) ) Solar keyboard.
How old is it?
Also, I used to have a GameBoy Advance SP and a Nintendo DS Lite but I lost them!
My credit card sized solar calculator? I think I got it in the mid 90's, or so, so I guess it's almost 20 years old, or maybe already is.   Works perfectly well like when I first got it, though the back doesn't look brand new, no idea why.
Um, it can't be perfect because nothing can be perfect!

Mumbling

• Administrator
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
Quote from: ddmkm122,Nov 24 2013 on  11:14 PM

Yes, that's what I just wrote down.

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Mumbling,Nov 24 2013 on  05:39 PM
Quote from: ddmkm122,Nov 24 2013 on  11:14 PM

Yes, that's what I just wrote down.
Do you live with your boyfriend?

Ducky123

• *feels like Pterano*
  • Member+
  • Littlefoot
    • View Profile
^That's a bit too personal, don't you think?

Anyway, I own a laptop, a desctop, a Wii, Nintendo DS +DSi, a TV, an iPod (i guess 3rd gen.), and a MP3.player though not everything actually belongs to me, some things are used by the whole family :)
Inactive, probably forever.

ddmkm122

• Member+
  • Chomper
    • View Profile
Quote from: Ducky123,Nov 24 2013 on  06:44 PM
^That's a bit too personal, don't you think?

Anyway, I own a laptop, a desctop, a Wii, Nintendo DS +DSi, a TV, an iPod (i guess 3rd gen.), and a MP3.player though not everything actually belongs to me, some things are used by the whole family :)
I guess.

StarfallRaptor

• Member+
  • Cera
    • View Profile
Lessee...
1 Wii, 1 PS3, 1 XBOX 360, 1 PS2, 1 XBOX original, 2 Gamecubes, 1 DS, 1 3DS, 1 (Broken) PSP, a GBA, a GBA SP, and 2 Game Boy Colors.

However, I can't use any of them at the moment, or for the foreseeable future.

Danosaur

• Ruby
    • View Profile
Most of the electronics I own are video game consoles (NES, SNES, N64, Gamecube, Wii, Master System, Mega Drive, Saturn, Dreamcast, PS1, PS2, PS3, Xbox, Xbox 360, ZX Spectrum, Dragon 32, CD-i, Game Gear, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance SP, DS Lite, 3DS XL, PSP, Neo Geo Pocket Color) I also have a Lenovo brand laptop, Sony Xperia S phone, Philips blu-ray player, Sony VCR and Pioneer laserdisc player.

Serris

• General of the Great Valley
  • Member+
  • The Gang of Five
  • The cyberpunk Deinonychus
    • View Profile
Gen IV ipod touch, Gen II ipod Touch, TI-84 Silver graphing calculator, TI-89 graphing calculator, Nintendo 3DS, 2 Nintendo DS Lites, 2 Game Boy Colors, a Wii, a PS1, a Dell laptop, an unknown brand desk top computer, an eco-friendly scientific calculator.

Everything is fully functional. Even the Game Boy Color that was stolen and buried in wet sand for a day.

Poster of the GOF's 200,000th post

Please read and rate: Land Before Time: Twilight Valley - The GOF's original LBT war story.